Sanji is a bad cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
All the cook in the world would want to have the streusen's debil fruit but in the case sanji he wanted suka suka to spy women. This is worst if you remember than sanji was nearly death for they hasn't food
D: Hello Oda Sensei. In chapter 655 of volume 66 in the scene where everyone is eating deep sea fish bento boxes, Robin says "Delicious," Luffy and Usopp are going "munch munch," but only Zoro is going "crunch crunch." Did Sanji put razor-blades in Zoro's bento, as promised? Penname- Gillette
O: hnnnnn.... AMAZING!! Thank you for reading so carefully! I mean, I drew that while thinking that it wouldn't really be that bad if nobody ever noticed, but in chapter 653 of volume 66, we have this scene. There's usually no reason to use a crunchy sound effect when characters are eating bento, but I felt that Sanji would surely put the razors and poison in Zoro's bento, so I decided to draw it in that way. The serious nature of their fight is what makes it interesting.
What kind of shitty cook does this...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
D: Hello Oda Sensei. In chapter 655 of volume 66 in the scene where everyone is eating deep sea fish bento boxes, Robin says "Delicious," Luffy and Usopp are going "munch munch," but only Zoro is going "crunch crunch." Did Sanji put razor-blades in Zoro's bento, as promised? Penname- Gillette
O: hnnnnn.... AMAZING!! Thank you for reading so carefully! I mean, I drew that while thinking that it wouldn't really be that bad if nobody ever noticed, but in chapter 653 of volume 66, we have this scene. There's usually no reason to use a crunchy sound effect when characters are eating bento, but I felt that Sanji would surely put the razors and poison in Zoro's bento, so I decided to draw it in that way. The serious nature of their fight is what makes it interesting.
What kind of shitty cook does this...
This worst he didn't to big Mom because i'm cook but with zoro i do.
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.