Theory Sanji is a D...and perhaps rest of straw hat crew also are..

i------------->.

i'm sorry but i can't reveal it for now becuz this will be discussed more in future thread...

but i have found plausible arguments that sanji and perhaps rest of straw hat crew are D clan menbers..

there'll also be a traitor among straw hats crew who are going to be 13 members (including luffy) but at the end they will end up becoming 8 members ( expect some epic deaths!!!!)..

i------------->.

i'm sorry but i can't reveal it for now becuz this will be discussed more in future thread...

but i have found plausible arguments that sanji and perhaps rest of straw hat crew are D clan menbers..

there'll also be a traitor among straw hats crew who are going to be 13 members (including luffy) but at the end they will end up becoming 8 members ( expect some epic deaths!!!!)..
Yes, king

i------------->.

Anyone can become a D so all Luffy has to do is give each of his crew the D initial

Anyone can become a D so all Luffy has to do is give each of his crew the D initial
Cute D buny..
nd next thread will be pay to read....I WORK OUT A MINAMOTO PLAN!
everyone shud redeem teh cards before post coments..

how i am late???...where is ur argoments anyways????..

Meh minamoto-kun

what's wrong tis time???? u not want sanji to be a d???..