Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
A mass extinction took place millions of years ago, wiping out all the dinosaurs. An asteroid flew into Earth and generated earthquakes, eruptions, fires.

Guess who can use fire? That's right, Sanji.

Sanji will single handedly cause the extinction of all dinosaur zoan users with his fire.
almost everyone can use fire in one piece the one who will cause the extinction is god usopp with his fire bird star

Page One is massively better than Nami but nevertheless I concur that Sanji was taking too much time to defeat him. His AP never convinced me so far, we shall find out what next.
Did Sanji take too much time? Sanji vs Page One was a 6 page fight and then 2 weeks passed after that. Franky and Jimbei have been fighting Tobi Roppo since chapter 998 Thats about 16 going on 17 chapters ago. Nami and Usopp been fighting Page One and Ulti for about 20 plus chapters and they didn't even get to defeat page one and ulti.

Did Sanji take too much time? Sanji vs Page One was a 6 page fight and then 2 weeks passed after that. Franky and Jimbei have been fighting Tobi Roppo since chapter 998 Thats about 16 going on 17 chapters ago. Nami and Usopp been fighting Page One and Ulti for about 20 plus chapters and they didn't even get to defeat page one and ulti.
It depends on who you are making the comparison with I guess. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.