General & Others Sanji vs Queen & King in anime

In all fairness Oda regularly portrayed the raid suit as a weakened version of Sanji
I dont think so.
Why Sanji would ever use RS that he detest in the first place was because he think that RS would give him boost so he could ended the fight with P1 quicker.
Even during the fight with RS, we saw that Sanji explicitly state the advantages of RS.

If this is Oda's way to regularly portray RS Sanji as weaker version than non-RS Sanji, I really can't see it.

Narratively speaking, I actually see the opposite.
It is how Oda tell the reader about some of buffs that RS offer.

I dont think so.
Why Sanji would ever use RS that he detest in the first place was because he think that RS would give him boost so he could ended the fight with P1 quicker.
Even during the fight with RS, we saw that Sanji explicitly state the advantages of RS.

If this is Oda's way to regularly portray RS Sanji as weaker version than non-RS Sanji, I really can't see it
That’s kinda the point, Sanji doubted his own power And thought the raid suit was much stronger. He used the raid suit becuase he thought it would make him stronger, and he would mention the positives it’d bring, but he was faster and stronger without it. But whenever Sanji and Stralth black are compared, Sanji was always portrayed stronger.

But whenever Sanji and Stralth black are compared, Sanji was always portrayed stronger.
I don't think that Sanji always stronger than Stealth Black.

Current (non RS) Sanji is definitely stronger than when he first use Stealth Black.
I'd even say that current Sanji is stronger than Stealth Black at the start of Onigashima raid when he first face King.

But if we compare both version of Sanji at that very same time, I still give RS Sanji the edge over non RS Sanji.
For instance, if it is non-RS Sanji that got attack like in this panel below, some of his skeleton are highly likely will broke (assuming that he hasn't awakend his regeneration ability which will happen later in the story)

I thought he originally resorted to the raid suit because he needed an instant disguise so they didn't recognize him, then he decides the invisibility and other features are useful for some things? But RS was always a nerf, even when he fought Judge the soldiers were saying he was strong without even wearing a RS.