Fanclub Sanji x Pudding Fanclub!!!🔥🍮

Will Sanji and Pudding end up together EOS?

• Total voters

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
Welcome to one of the most underappreciated ships in the series, Sanji x Pudding Fanclub!!!:sanmoji:

Now, before all of y’all self-proclaimed white knight supremacists come up to this thread and say, “Uhh, how can Sanji hung out with a girl who is under 18?”

1. She will get older as the series went on duh.
2. Japan’s age of consent is 16, or else Oda won’t arranged Sanji and Pudding’s marriage in the first place. Don’t believe me?

But with that being cleared out of the way, let’s talk about Sanji and Pudding shall we :)

So, how did this star-crossed love birds relationship started?

It’s all started with Bege telling Sanji to get married with the 35th daughter of the Charlotte Family.

Then Sanji saw Pudding’s picture.

Then they meet in person for the first time when Sanji gifted her flower to the tea ceremony all the way to arranged marriage.

Then obviously you know, it was fake drama, some breakdown there and that, confusion everywhere, to the point that Pudding (ironically) started to develop feelings for Sanji.

That’s funny and all but what’s matters is their relationship at the end of WCI which is the climax.

Pudding kisses Sanji but then removed his memories so that she can atones for her sins and she can’t let anybody know that they’re officially a couple. Truly a tragic romance. A better love story than Twilight for sure.

Anyway, now you know how their chemistry started and ends (well not really), Pudding will probably make a comeback sooner or later.

The rules is simple and straightforward:
- Discuss anything related to SanPu content.
- No explicit contents obviously.
- If you want to discuss other ships then there’s plenty of threads for that, this thread is solely dedicated to Sanji x Pudding only.
- No bashing or downplay or trolling duh.
- If you want to get added, make sure to request me or tag me so I can add you.

Some questions to start this thread off.

Do you think the romance between Sanji and Pudding were handled well? Or was there too much drama, unnecessary moments and plot device, etc.
Criticism are allowed as long as it doesn’t get too overblown.

Do you think people around the world will know about Sanji and Pudding relationship?

Will Pudding make a comeback?

Will they end up together?

Etc.

Members:
Leader - @Sanji D Goat
@Lord_Braggy
@Jaguark101
@Devilbat
@OnePiss
@Sir Yasheen
@Apollo

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
‎
Pudding got a good character development this chapter!

She went from an insecure child because of her third eye to a confident gal that doesn't care about her appearance after Sanji reformed her!

Truly Sanji's effect hits different.:sanmoji:

And there is a big chance of Sanji saving Pudding from Aokiji or somebody else.

Sanji x Pudding stock rising up!!!!:finally:

What is this place? :whitepress:
This theory must not be allowed to replicate, @Doggo disband this fanclub :hope:
You do know that Doggo can't do anything against me who is his superior right?:wellwell:
Stop with the amongus spam.:stop: