Fanclub Sanji x Viola Fanclub!!!🔥🌹

Will Sanji and Viola end up together EOS?

• Total voters

Welcome to La Mundo de Rosa, where men and women are all share one thing in common.

🌹❤️!Love!❤️🌹

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, introducing you to the grand paradise of Sanji x Viola enjoyers.

How did their relationship started y’all might ask?
It’s all started with Sanji and his crew arrived in Dressrosa which inspired from Spain, France, and what not, then Sanji was taking a jog then suddenly, he stumbled upon one, if not, the hottest street performer in all of Dressrosa.

And just like that, man hooked her up like some rich Spanish monsieur.

Then as the day go on, their bonds improved and their chemistry keep growing more and more.

Y’all should know the deal by now. Then obviously Viola did deceived Sanji at first, Sanji’s charisma and principal is what changes Viola as a person and even develop feelings for him.

With that being said, the build-up between these two are like, let’s say, ambiguous. Some might say their relationship are too one sided, some might say it’s not really a real romantic chemistry based on the standards. Personally, their relationship are fine and they probably will met again somewhere in the future to expand or concludes their bonds.

So yeah, the rules are simple and straighforward:
Discuss anything related to SanVio content.
- No explicit contents obviously.
- If you want to discuss other ships then there’s plenty of threads for that, this thread is solely dedicated to Sanji x Viola only.
- No bashing or downplay or trolling duh.
- If you want to get added, make sure to request me or tag me so I can add you.

Members:
Leader - @Sanji D Goat
@soheilhazrat
@Finalbeta
@Doggo

Last edited: