Light game SANTA MAFIA: THE BEST XMAS MAFIA GAME! | Game Over: ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ Rating

Who was the MVP!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 main suspects

Boa, Pot, Tpein

Of the 3 Boa seems most suspicious their playstyle feels confused and a bit hesitant I believe boa may be the killer of this game but

Pot and Tpein are just as likely to be

Given that there is 2 mafia teams gotta rethink people I've previously cleared

I asked pot if he was town he Said yes

But the addition of Shanks the Snitch sticker makes me think that may have been a fib

Hmmmm

Tpein feels much like an opportunistic poster, just barely posting enough not to get mod killed of course I understand people have lives out side of this so them being busy irl isn't grounds for lynching, at the same time when he does post it gives off mafia vibes, never seems to give off any vibes that he's looking to lynch anyone which makes me think he nay be the killed
Boa is town, pretty sure

Seasons greetings

Reloady here! I see some of you lovely peeps did indeed join in on the game.
I know this game being a multiball must be devastating for the remaining townies, but have no fear for thy lord is watching on praying for your success. Just remember to mention Reloady's name (quoting also counts btw).
@Fujishiro you the GOAT! Just letting you know.
There's a cute bonus for those who mention your boys name btw. So let's all have a little fun yeah?

Merry Christmas!
Happy Hanukkah

Mr. Reloaded is the best. Long live the party!

Ditto what fooj is saying
You could be the wildcard that pulls us to victory fella
:endthis:
Last game I hosted Ratchet was complaining about inactives making the game harder to read for those that were trying and it was a highly frustrating experience, now I understand what he means. Ngl I cant wait for this game to be over one way or another.

What are you current thoughts ? Give me your POE/Solve.

I can say that Him and Pein probably arent aligned, So if Pein is scum he would be from the other team. Given that Red tried to lynch him im discounting him from being cult.

Read half, skimmed half

Has anyone claimed left alive?
Nobody is mechanically confirmed if thats what you are asking.

Everyone has a Santa role so flavor claiming is useless, the rest all claimed vanilla (Your slot did).

So we've just beeng trying to solve by threadplay.

There are two mafias, Reloaded was Green and Luka was Red. We are assuming that since the killings are still happening that there are minimum 1 more member for each mafia so that makes its 2 mafia remaining.

There is also a cult that may still be left.

With cult it would be 1 vs 1 vs1 vs 4

Without cult it would be 1 vs 1 vs 5 townies right now

Red Nights role dies if he tries to cult a mafia and he died last night. Im thinking he went for someone low key that wasnt likely to be lynched or shot by mafia. So your slot/HeWhoHasNoEqual or Yoho.

You quoted my current solve, Pot or LM can be scum as well but I trust them more then the rest of the POE.

It is possible that Im wrong about HeWhoHasNoEqual and hes mafia. I cleared him from being mafia because Reloaded was on his wagon Day 1 but there are two mafias now so he could red mafia. All in all he can be added to the POE and replace You,Yoho or Pein.

So my trust levels right now are.

LM
Pot
HeWhoHasNoEqual
Yoho
You
Pein

In that order. Id be down to vote anyone below Pot today. With proably 3 anti town left thats a 3 out of 4 chances of landing a hit from my POV.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Last game I hosted Ratchet was complaining about inactives making the game harder to read for those that were trying and it was a highly frustrating experience, now I understand what he means. Ngl I cant wait for this game to be over one way or another.

What are you current thoughts ? Give me your POE/Solve.
You and melkor good

PoE
Pein due to the earlier case and circumstances earlier this phase
HeWhoKnows/Orca as they were optimal cult targets
YoHo simply as the last option

Status
Not open for further replies.