Speculations SBS once again hinting at future events

Future Franky confirmed to move to Egghead Island
:fransuper:
I don't know about Franky moving to Vegapunk's island but we now know that regulating an Island's temperature is possible.

Other potential spoilers

Chopper > Law

Working on a restaurant in the all blue

4 and 5 swords style

No longer a pussy and he misses someone, he probably got Nami/Robin/Carrot pregnant and dumped her, Luffy and Zoro are legendary names in his bad ending.

Luffy remains the same

Nami's still single in her forties

Robin is with someone :jinbewat:

Last edited:
oooo nice catch

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Unlessss Vegapunk actually managed to get the weather systems to every other island

Which is very possible since the only thing he lacks for a lot of his projects is funding

Maybe Vegapunk is the key to permanent peace in One Piece

:zorothink:

I don't know about Franky moving to Vegapunk's island but we now know that regulating an Island's temperature is possible.

Other potential spoilers

Chopper > Law

4 and 5 swords style

No longer a pussy and he misses someone, he probably got Nami/Robin/Carrot pregnant and dumped her, Luffy and Zoro are legendary names in his bad ending.

Luffy remains the same

Nico Robin at 40 even in the "Let herself go" version looks decent enough

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️

Other potential spoilers

Chopper > Law

4 and 5 swords style

Luffy remains the same

I think the fact that he appears to be surrounded by snow hints at being Egghead.

Other potential spoilers

Chopper > Law

4 and 5 swords style

Luffy remains the same

In the things go right version, I gotta question whether or not Robin and Nami even actually age. :gokulaugh: