SBS Volume 106 info thread

We learn the justice of the two new Admirals
Fujitora : Honorable Justice
Aramaki : Deadly Justice

Every CP9 member is now part of CP0 and those with a mask are very powerful like Lucci/Stussy/Kaku

The "K" in Kroom is the K for "Knife".
Kroom allows Law to connect a remote room to his Kikoku and operate in it from a distance.
Oda comments that "It's normal that it's confusing".

Sentomaru's backstory : In a lumberjack village, a little kid was mocked for his strength. Having witnessed the young sumo's prowess, Doctor Vegapunk himself took him under his wing to make him his bodyguard.

Oda reveals that Aramaki's past must be "very sad" for him to tattoo such a thing on his torso

Those who get turned to stone by S-Snake find her adorable like you would find a baby or a cute child adorable.

https://twitter.com/MontCorvo_Off/status/1674739779634864128
Katakuri's Mogura and Law's Kikoku of they were real people

https://twitter.com/MontCorvo_Off/status/1674739248795353088
When Nami was kicking Lucci she was saying something like "You're no longer acting so tough mister "I was the boss when it came to bully Robin in Ennies Lobby"

We learn the justice of the two new Admirals
Fujitora : Honorable Justice
Aramaki : Deadly Justice

Every CP9 member is now part of CP0 and those with a mask are very powerful like Lucci/Stussy/Kaku

The "K" in Kroom is the K for "Knife".
Kroom allows Law to connect a remote room to his Kikoku and operate in it from a distance.
Oda comments that "It's normal that it's confusing".

Sentomaru's backstory : In a lumberjack village, a little kid was mocked for his strength. Having witnessed the young sumo's prowess, Doctor Vegapunk himself took him under his wing to make him his bodyguard.

Oda reveals that Aramaki's past must be "very sad" for him to tattoo such a thing on his torso

Those who get turned to stone by S-Snake find her adorable like you would find a baby or a cute child adorable.

https://twitter.com/MontCorvo_Off/status/1674739779634864128
Katakuri's Mogura and Law's Kikoku of they were real people

https://twitter.com/MontCorvo_Off/status/1674739248795353088
When Nami was kicking Lucci she was saying something like "You're no longer acting so tough mister "I was the boss when it came to bully Robin in Ennies Lobby"
SBS WOOOOOOO

D

Deleted member 83

Oda’s message:

AI technology is advancing at a shocking speed. For humanity, it is said that our evolution is accompanied by lies. It is because we lie that we were able to form groups and organizations. When we finally make robots, and they are able to lie to us, our history might be changed significantly!
The robot speaks: “I am not a robot”
Anyway! The future is full of excitement!
Let’s begin the Future Island arc, volume 106 let’s go!!

R:Between Shanks and Beckman, who’s more popular with girls?
O: Shanks is probably more popular, but Beckman flirts more. After all Beckman loves women.

R:Odacchi!! Please give us a ranking of who's the best drinker among the Strawhats, I know it’s been said that Zoro and Nami both can drink a lot, but what about the others?
1, Jinbe
2, Zoro
3, Nami
4, Franky
5, Sanji
6, Robin
7, Brook
8, Usopp
9, Luffy
10, Chopper
O: This ranking was a little tough to make. Like to drink and being able to drink a lot is a whole different matter, everyone drinks with a different attitude towards it. I do believe Luffy has potential, but you know it’s food first for him.

R: Hello Oda sensei! Starting with Rob Lucci, some CP9 members were promoted to CP0, but does that include Jabra, Fukurou and Kumadori?
O: If you watched film red you’ll see that Blueno and Kalifa have both appeared as Cp0 agents. Yes, all former cp9 agents were promoted to cp0. But within cp0 there’s a group of people with masks(including Lucci, Kaku, Stussy), they’re called the Masked Assassins and are given more special missions.

R: if someone is petrified by Loli Hancock’s Melo Melo Mellow, will they be treated as a lolicon afterwards? They won't, right? Please tell me they won’t!!!
O: Her power is taking advantage of people thinking “how cute”, “beautiful”, and so they let down their guard emotionally. We all look at little babies and kids and consider them cute, right? And that’s enough to get yourself petrified. Even if there’s a true lolicon among the ones being petrified, one can’t determine what kind of emotion led them to that state. So don’t worry your lolicon identity has not been revealed, now be petrified!

R: I have a question about Law’s attack “K Room”, is the K the K of Kaskusei(awakening) or is it the K of Kikoku?
O: talking about Law’s attack right. Room is basically the power to create a surgery room and you can do whatever you want within it. K Room is to enclose his knife within the Room. The user can do whatever his heart desires within the room, so he can stretch the sword, or attack by creating a strong shockwave. To summarize, K is the K of knife.
Another one of his techniques, R Room, the R is the r of ri(departure, distance). It’s a room that’s away from the creator. Before, Law as the main doctor has to be inside the surgery room, but with awakening of the Ope Ope fruit that’s no longer necessary. It’s okay to just feel the gist of it if it all sounds too complicated lol.

R: In volume 105 chapter 1061 we saw the G-14 base. If we look closely enough we can see sound round balloon-like objects, are those balloons? Did someone playfully attached them to the base?
O: Yes they’re balloons. The G-14 branch is close to Egghead, so the children who were victims of what happened in the Punk Hazard arc(volume 67) are staying at the base for medicines after being checked by Vegapunk. A marine base is a rough place, so in order to make the children feel safer even if just a little, vice admiral Doll gave an order to attach some balloons.

Sentomaru’s past
O: The marines received a report saying that wild bears are attacking human villages on a certain island, and Vegapunk accompanied them to set up a system to fight bears. When the marines were investigating the dangerous mountain, they came across a boy who defeated all the bears with sumo and reign as the boss of the mountain, and that was Sentomaru. He was a boy who was abandoned by villagers due to his violent behaviors when he was younger. Intrigued by the strength of this boy who didn’t return to the village and is always hungry, Vegapunk hired him as his bodyguard.

R: I get it! About Greenbull, he said back in chapter 905 that he hasn’t eaten in 3 years because it’s a pain in the butt, which means because he’s the forest(trees and plants?) he’s capable of photosynthesis. As long as he gets nutrients he doesn’t have to eat! Is that right?
O:Absolutely!

R: Is Aramaki’s tattoo Shinigawashinjyu a reference to Yoshio Harada’s song “Shinjukushinjyu”?
O: He did sang a song with that title, but it’s based on a classic rakugo titled “Shinagawashinjyu”. Shinjyu means to take someone with you when you die, but it seems that Greenbull Aramaki has a tragic past regarding women/woman and that’s why he has a tattoo like this.

R: What's Greenbull’s justice?! I am curious since he seems to have strong ideas regarding things!
O: Greenbull’s is Determined Justice
Also a lot of people asked about Fujitora’s too so I’ll reveal it here too, his is Righteous Justice.