Theory Sengoku will gift Drake a supreme grade sword

since he got his ass beat in Wano, Drake needs an upgrade

I think he’ll get a supreme grade sword. Why? Sengoku is like a father to him, and given Sengoku’s connections, he should easily be able to acquire such an item, if he doesn’t have one already.

Due to his connections to Sengoku and the fact he is Koby’s superior, Drake is likely the Sengoku of the worst generation. Hence he needs some sort of top tier power going forward, as his dino fruit won’t cut it.

A supreme grade is such a power up and could easily make him one of the strongest marines EoS.

I see Drake really struggling to use his sword at first, with it initially being a suicide weapon, draining all his haki and turning him into a husk with just one use. Basically only useful for an ultimate attack.

But I think by EoS, we could see Drake master his sword and become a powerful haki user, like Sengoku.

since he got his ass beat in Wano, Drake needs an upgrade

I think he’ll get a supreme grade sword. Why? Sengoku is like a father to him, and given Sengoku’s connections, he should easily be able to acquire such an item, if he doesn’t have one already.

Due to his connections to Sengoku and the fact he is Koby’s superior, Drake is likely the Sengoku of the worst generation. Hence he needs some sort of top tier power going forward, as his dino fruit won’t cut it.

A supreme grade is such a power up and could easily make him one of the strongest marines EoS.

I see Drake really struggling to use his sword at first, with it initially being a suicide weapon, draining all his haki and turning him into a husk with just one use. Basically only useful for an ultimate attack.

But I think by EoS, we could see Drake master his sword and become a powerful haki user, like Sengoku.
Drake the rapper is better than X Drake bumass

Supreme grade Swords is lesser than both Logia types and Mythical Zoan.

Only 2 Black Blade.
Only 5 Known Supreme Grade.
Only 12 Logia Fruit.
Only 14 Mythical Zoan.

Chances of him being gifted a Pair socks is more than a Supreme grade weapon lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Forgot you were an Apoo truther:araboss:
Any non Admiral marine is cursed. Admirals are so strong they broke the marine curse. It's just an organization of L men. You get an auto debuff upon joining 😂

This is why X Drake looked like a chad on Sabaody, when we found out he was actually still a marine, the debuff kicked in immediately and he became L Drake.

Only reason Vergo broke the curse is cause he was actually a pirate.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Any non Admiral marine is cursed. Admirals are so strong they broke the marine curse. It's just an organization of L men. You get an auto debuff upon joining 😂

This is why X Drake looked like a chad on Sabaody, when we found out he was actually still a marine, the debuff kicked in immediately and he became L Drake.

Smoker is still a chad, just a weak one

Supreme grade Swords is lesser than both Logia types and Mythical Zoan.

Only 2 Black Blade.
Only 5 Known Supreme Grade.
Only 12 Logia Fruit.
Only 14 Mythical Zoan.

Chances of him being gifted a Pair socks is more than a Supreme grade weapon lol.
Drake’s relationship to Koby and Sengoku, as well as his worst gen status, give him high likelihood to be a future admiral.

A supreme grade would be fitting for an admiral and would be the most logical way to set up Drake reaching those heights, as he clearly can’t do it on his fruit alone.

Gigachad Onigumo and Momonga enter the chat