Versus Battle Sesshomaru vs Mihawk

Who wins?

• Total voters
Thank you for your answers. Any idea why Sesshomaru’s dad is much stricter and meaner with him compared to Inuyasha? I can’t remember if we found out why.

One would think if he had to have a preference for any of his kids, it would be for the pure blood demon first born, not the half breed second born.
But Seshomaru borned first, then it seems that his father cheats with Inuyasha mother, dumping Seshomaru's mother, who is still alive, young and damn hot LOL, and chosing human woman...
So yeah, that exactly became the reason why Sesho wanted to his brother only death LOL, case his mother is also noble dog yokai.
Also it seems his father believed that Inuyasha will grown stronger than Sesho...well, he was wrong LOL
Also his last gift to Sesho....became a most cruel joke, case Sesho power was planned to be stolen by Inuyasha.
So yeah....I don't see any reason why someone would do that to his first born son.
I actually still feel surprise that Sesho even after all that still put respect to his father...

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Presumably, Mihawk's CoA should be able to endure mountain+ level blows and his AP is already mountain level.

Round 1: Mihawk wins because his physical stats are too strong and Sesshomaru's hax is in the form of the miasma in his claws. It won't break Mihawk's CoA.

Round 2: Mihawk wins again because he's too strong.

1) what happened to tokijin?
Tokijin broke when Sesshomaru fought against Moryomaru.
Iirc Tokijin broke when trying to break Moryomaru's new armor, but the armor also broke together with Tokijin.

Moryomaru was not a fodder. He was the strongest henchman that Naraku ever created. At one point he grew stronger than even Naraku himself.

2) how and why did sesshomaru get a third sword?
The third sword, Bakusaiga, was created from Sesshomaru's own body.

3) why does he have two arms?
His left arm also regenerated in the same time he got Bakusaiga. It was kinda like Digimon evolution scene, as Sesshomaru was engulfed by the enemy's trap, suddenly a light coming out from within the trap, the trap was suddenly destroyed and it revealed Sesshomaru already gained a new arm and also a new sword.

Memory is kinda cloudy right now, so this is how wiki explained the event:
Tōtōsai revealed that the new sword was called Bakusaiga. It was not an heirloom or crafted sword, but was created from Sesshōmaru's own body as a manifestation of his own demonic power, and thus truly his own. Sesshōmaru's success in abandoning his interest in stealing Tessaiga as a quick path to power resulted in the development of his own inner strength, which, in the end, surpassed even that of his father and the two swords that were derived from him.

4) how far behind am i if im only seen up to band of seven arc? How long this anime last for ?
According to wiki, Band of Seven arc is within episode 102 to 123. And the anime ends at episode 193.