Character Discussion Why Hancock Is Weak

is boa hancock really weak since she couldn't escape from a chokehold or i'm crazy for thinking that

• yes she's weak

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • your crazy for thinking that

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's not a fodder but the encounter with Blackbeard definitely made it seem like she's helpless without her devil fruit, I mean, this statement that Augur said about Ace absolutely doesn't apply to Boa lol.
what van auger said 100% applies to hancock ace was still fighting with fruit being negated while hancock was fragile and helpless when her powers were shut down and was SO WEAK That she couldn't free herself and needed saving so she's fodder and oda really gave that helpless df merchant hax relying bitch 1,659 billion! stupid that bounty should've been to weevil who's actually strong not some helpless fodder like boa

what van auger said 100% applies to hancock ace was still fighting with fruit being negated while hancock was fragile and helpless when her powers were shut down and was SO WEAK That she couldn't free herself and needed saving so she's fodder and oda really gave that helpless df merchant hax relying bitch 1,659 billion! stupid that bounty should've been to weevil who's actually strong not some helpless fodder like boa
I meant the part about being able to fight without their devil fruit doesn't apply to her:lawsigh: