Powers & Abilities Shanks God Mod: The Buddha

chapter 1010 hyped CoC to the high heavens ... in not 1 but 2 major way ... I'm not gonna talk about Red Lighting ... but rather what Zoro did

today we gonna talk about Shanks final power

Zoro Asura might be CoC base power

Dark King might very well told us that a CoC user can do this and this is embodiment of a man spirt
sound like Ad.CoC to me

and story told/show us many times that Luffy himself will use this and can end up as a wisdom king

so if both Luffy and Zoro can have deity mode

it's ONLY logica that we can expect top top tier CoC users like Shanks and Roger have a God Mode as well

but what is Shanks's God Mode?
what is the embodiment of his spirt

I would argue Shanks God Mode is The Buddha

and reasons are simple ...

1- Luffy the Monkey King

I think it's OBVIOUS that Monkey D Luffy is based on strongest fighter in the eastern myth

Sun Wukong aka The Monkey King

not only in name but in personality they are same thing

a force of nature that stop at nothing to reach his goal and can't careless about any other factor

2- Shanks and Luffy = Buddha and monkey king
same relationship

and if you know the story ...

Monkey King was send by Buddha on his great journey ...
journey to the west

and they are gonna meet on the end

kinda like Shanks and Luffy

Shanks send Luffy on his big journey
Luffy is based on Monkey King
Shanks and Luffy are to met on the end of the road

same relationship

3- Shanks's personality

Shanks and Buddha have A VERY similar personally

they are the balancers of the world (in Journey in the west)

people who hate any conflict and both are like sun as Shanks is said to be in personality

people who don't seek any crown and yet guide others in the most important goals

I can't think of anyone closer to Buddha in one piece than Shanks not even Sengoku

4- seeing Buddha in Shonen is likely

just saying ...

well ... what do you think? is Shanks God Mode gonna be Buddha ?

@Seraphoenix @RayanOO @Bullet @Natalija @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS @Erkan12 @GeneralP123 @Salah WG @Irregular @XGoldrogeRX @Steven @Shiroyru@Sentinel @Tejas @5000 ng/dl or death @Trafalgar_D_Law @TrafalgarD.Law @Rosella.Fiamingo @Rmstorm @playa4321 @Olimaat @Nidai_Kitetsu@MonsterKaido @Lifeismeh @Jo_Ndule @Enryu @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Buusatan94 @Lukegranders @Luffy is the mc @SDfear @uyuu @Hades @Enryu @Dark Admiral @Akai @Tekashi69420 @Kenshiro11 @GeneralP123 @Fujishiro @zaman @Desolate Smaug @Just a member @Celestial D. Dragon @Big D. Kaios @Bounty @Camie @Jew D. Boy @Ichiro Miyata @KINGKONGGUN15 @Pan D. A. Man @Shanks Joestar @MarineHQ62 @Chaves @Kejon @PurpleSwordsman @Gol D. Roger @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Monkey D Luffy @Xlaw @Inflamed Haki @K!NG HARA$H!MA @stealthblack @Luffy the Yonko Slayer @TheAncientCenturion @Arrow @Guan Yu @Guiding_Thunder @T.D.A @Blackbeard @Light D Lamperouge @Bogard

Shanks fans have this arm complex! This dude lost 1 arm and they want him somehow have thousands in replacement!! :suresure:
don’t take this too seriously
But in all seriousness with all due respect I don’t pay this theory nor that Zoro’s ashura is a CoC related let alone we know Luffy’s mode is DF related and has nothing to do with CoC as well.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I would suggest that Sengoku is already the manga reference to it probably so I doubt new ones would spark, however I can see Shanks coming up with a very neat ACoC nevertheless. I doubt it shall be a mode however.

I don't actually think asura is acoc. I think he just used acoc in the attack. Kaido doesn't say coc until he's hit by the attack.
I'm not sure he used the same CoC Luffy used during his attack, I think he unleashed it the same way luffy did when he clashed with Chinjao or Doffy.
We didn't see the black sparklings. Or maybe the swordsmen have a different application.
Oda needs to clarify this shit.

I would be surprised that Zoro combined CoC with his attack in a chapter where Luffy just used it and was hyped for it. And if he did I think he doesn't have the same control over it, hence why he didn't understand why Kaido said he had CoC.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm not sure he used the same CoC Luffy used during his attack, I think he unleashed it the same way luffy did when he clashed with Chinjao or Doffy.
We didn't see the black sparklings. Or maybe the swordsmen have a different application.
Oda needs to clarify this shit.

I would be surprised that Zoro combined CoC with his attack in a chapter where Luffy just used it and was hyped for it. And if he did I think he doesn't have the same control over it, hence why he didn't understand why Kaido said he had CoC.
I don't think zoro released anything.
Law or kaido don't actually comment on anything being released
In fact Law says nothing about coc in general. For kaido he only says it after taking the attack.

I don't think zoro released anything.
Law or kaido don't actually comment on anything being released
In fact Law says nothing about coc in general. For kaido he only says it after taking the attack.
What do you think it is? An attack with CoC coating or an normal asura attack but Asura lets his CoC unleash? I think it's the latter.
Maybe we'll see more of his CoC later

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What do you think it is? An attack with CoC coating or an normal asura attack but Asura lets his CoC unleash? I think it's the latter.
Maybe we'll see more of his CoC later
I think he used coc coating.

If he just released coc both kaido and law would have commented on it. But the only comment we get is after kaido is hit.

I think he used coc coating.

If he just released coc both kaido and law would have commented on it. But the only comment we get is after kaido is hit.
It's possible. But I don't think he can channel as much CoC as he wants because he doesn't know he has it. Probably why he doesn't have the black lighting effects.

This arc will surely serve him to get a better control over haki (CoA and CoC) which is essential for a swordsman. He already started it by training with Enma.