Speculations Shanks rebuilt God Valley into his pirate base

CoC: Color of Clowns

Squirrel Tactics!

When Shanks gives Whitbeard the Wine, it's revealed that it was made in Shank's Hometown in the West Blue.

Guess what island is located in the West Blue? God Valley. Guess where Shanks was found by Roger and his crew? God Valley.

After the God Valley incident, in order to save face, the WG erased the island from maps and history, along with Rocks. However, the island itself was said to be full of natural resources; there's no real reason to destroy the place, when they can mine it.

At some point, Shanks discovered he was a Celestial Dragon, and contacted the government. Shanks has been operating as the ultimate Schibukai, the Gorosei and Imu's secret 8th Pirate Warlord, a Yonkou. Why would Shanks do this?

Because, Shanks wants to limit who finds the One Piece. Shanks WANTS Luffy to find the treasure, and exists as both Luffy's final theoretical obstacle to the treasure, as well as a guard to keep other pirates from reaching it before Luffy. This is also why Shanks didn't go after the One Piece; he knew that he wasn't Joy Boy from Roger, and knew One Piece was Joy Boy's treasure.

Shanks' job is to guide Joy Boy to Roger's treasure, in order to honor his Captain's final, epic voyage.

So, the Celestial Dragons were in a pickle. They finally found Figarland's long lost son... but now he's a fucking pirate, and a strong/famous one at that. Admitting that Shanks was a Celestial Dragon and Pirate would be even worse than Doflamingo coming out, since Shanks LITERALLY SAILED WITH ROGER, THE KING OF THE PIRATES.

However, since Shanks never LEFT the Celestial Dragons, and was simply kidnapped, they couldn't just eliminate him, either. This explains Garling's intro line about those who protect scum becoming worse than scum: his son chose to be a dirty pirate, and run a fleet full of shitty, weak pirates, than live at the top of the world. Shanks is the opposite of Garling; he refuses to hurt people for no reason, and, unlike Celestial Dragons, just laughs when he's insulted.

The CDs realized Shanks would never come back to Mary Geoise, and Shanks realized they couldn't just let him roam free. So, Shanks drops this: "By the way, I know what the One Piece is and how to find it. I don't want anyone to ever find my Captain's treasure... so, how about I work to stop pirates from finding the One Piece? I'll also work with the WG when necessary to prevent war from erupting (hence Shanks stopping Kaido from going to Marineford and trying to stop Ace from going after Blackbeard)."

So, Shanks became an unofficial member of the World Government operating as a pirate to prevent the One Piece from being discovered, and was given God Valley as his unofficial island to have as a base (he probably asked for it). The WG wouldn't let the Yonkou system exist, unless they had some control over it, and Shanks is that force to keep the other Yonkou in line if necessary.

Knowing that his father participated in slaughtering who knows how many innocent people would disgust Shanks, so, he rebuilt the God Valley Kingdom himself, and filled it with weak/poor people who needed help and protection.

Shanks' base is not known to the world, because the Celestial Dragons had to cover up the God Valley incident, making it an ideal pirate base.

This also makes Shanks giving Whitebeard that Sake really hilarious. Shanks gave Whitebeard Sake brewed on the island where the Rocks' pirates were destroyed, and where Shanks' Dad scarred Whitebeard. That's why Whitebeard brought up Garling, he knew Shanks was trolling him.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Squirrel Tactics!
I also believe that God Valley was taken to the grand line and Shanks met the giant pirates because they’re the ones who hauled God Valley to the New World as the new world is across the calm belt from the West Blue and we see that giants literally hunt giant Seakings for fun and food.
Very interesting. If Shanks met Dorry and Brogy with Roger, the flashback would have shown it.

Considering the strength of the Giants, they could literally tie ropes to themselves, and then tie them to stakes in the islands to pull them. This would explain why the Marines wanted them so badly, too, to cross the Calm Belt.

I still think Wano is a bunch of islands from the Ancient Kingdom that were all pulled together by a Giant/Ancient Oni like Oars (Oars descendant).

I love how islands can just be air lifted and pulled in One Piece, it makes the world feel so alive and vibrant.

Very interesting. If Shanks met Dorry and Brogy with Roger, the flashback would have shown it.

Considering the strength of the Giants, they could literally tie ropes to themselves, and then tie them to stakes in the islands to pull them. This would explain why the Marines wanted them so badly, too, to cross the Calm Belt.

I still think Wano is a bunch of islands from the Ancient Kingdom that were all pulled together by a Giant/Ancient Oni like Oars (Oars descendant).

I love how islands can just be air lifted and pulled in One Piece, it makes the world feel so alive and vibrant.
I feel like Oars will have some kind of impact on the lore. Dude was legendary.

And yeah overall I feel like God Valley is an island a Log won’t take you to and only a few people can find it:
1. Those who have the VOAT and can hear it
2. Those who already know where it is

And luffy will get there through the first way and Blackbeard will defeat and hypnotize Shanks for the second.

Can we see this material? Not just have it as hearsay. I'd like the proof of it.

Cite the source. As in provide a link to where this information can be found (at least).

It makes it easier for everyone.
Sir this isn't some myth spread across the internet. If you'd like proof of something, you should research it yourself instead of acting all entitled and skeptical demanding that I provide a source.

That being said, here:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Volume_4000000000

And here is a link to Shanks' history which summarizes the events from this volume with a citation provided:

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Shanks/History#cite_note-4billion-13
Post automatically merged:

It's not a matter of myth- it's a matter of doing your research and succeeding in persuading people to your argument. Either do it or don't, but don't expect people to just take you for your word on things.
You're the only one out of the loop. A year behind actually.

It's not a matter of myth- it's a matter of doing your research and succeeding in persuading people to your argument. Either do it or don't, but don't expect people to just take you for your word on things.

You have also done a poor job of citing. I'm confused on where to find the material you're talking about, and that is your fault as a source provider.
You could also check it yourself, or hell simply look at shanks’ wiki since it states it and puts the citation

Shanks pirate "base" is Elbaf.

He doesn't have a real base, basically he is like Roger.

He loves to stay on his ship 95% of the time, the 5% is spend on Elbaf, Foosha ecc
Shanks has apparently only been to Elbaf once recently and that time was immediately after Wano.

If shanks is the one who holds the fourth Poneglyph, which is hinted he does seeing how he believes he can simply claim the one piece, he needs a place to keep it. And it’s not Elbaf.