SHIN or KYOUKAI?!

Who will slay Houken?

• Shin

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Kyoukai

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
There are two storylines going for Houken right now and both of them are related to the two of the three main stars of the HSU, Shin & Kyoukai.

Shin:
- First fight he gets mauled by Houken.
- Second fight, in a tired state, he does fairly good against an injured Houken. This was then labeled as him proving Qin's martial might or something.
- Houken said the next time they meet he won't leave him alive.
- Defeating Houken would be a huge step for Shin in combat, and finish off what his Idol couldn't finish off (not saying Ouki wasn't capable of it).

Kyoukai:
- First fight did okay against Houken in terms of displaying her abilities and being able to stand against him for a decent time, but essentially was mauled in the end.
- Is looking for that next fight with protecting Shin serving as the motivation.
- Summoners of Gods vs Ones in whom Gods reside. The Shiyuu vs the Bushin.

Who will be the one to take down Houken, Shin or Kyoukai?

For me the key factor is when Shin vs Riboku will happen. (I would like to remind my fellow fans, that he's a martial + strategist, with a chapter dedicated to his martial might titled: "Warrior's Body" 260. And was labeled a true monster with intellect & fighting skills). If it happens this arc, then I believe Kyoukai will be the one to slay Houken.

Also, if Houken isn't going down this arc, then I am sure it will be Kyoukai who will take him down.
She will take him down during the campaign where her, Yotanwa, and Ousen capture Zhao cities and the capital.

Last edited:
There are two storylines going for Houken right now and both of them are related to the two of the three main stars of the HSU, Shin & Kyoukai.

Shin:
- First fight he gets mauled by Houken.
- Second fight, in a tired state, he does fairly good against an injured Houken. This was then labeled as him proving Qin's martial might or something.
- Houken said the next time they meet he won't leave him alive.
- Defeating Houken would be a huge step for Shin in combat, and finish off what his Idol couldn't finish off (not saying Ouki wasn't capable of it).

Kyoukai:
- First fight did okay against Houken in terms of displaying her abilities and being able to stand against him for a decent time, but essentially was mauled in the end.
- Is looking for that next fight with protecting Shin serving as the motivation.
- Summoners of Gods vs Ones in whom Gods reside. The Shiyuu vs the Bushin.

Who will be the one to take down Houken, Shin or Kyoukai?

For me the key factor is when Shin vs Riboku will happen. (I would like to remind my fellow fans, that he's a martial + strategist, with a chapter dedicated to his martial might titled: "Warrior's Body" 260. And was labeled a true monster with intellect & fighting skills). If it happens this arc, then I believe Kyoukai will be the one to slay Houken.

Also, if Houken isn't going down this arc, then I am sure it will be Kyoukai who will take him down.
She will take him down during the campaign where her, Yotanwa, and Ousen capture Zhao cities and the capital.
Like you said both have a reason to fight Houken.

Personally I would like Kyou kai to do it. Thus overturning the notion that bushin are stronger than shiyuu and that shiyuu should never fight bushin.

The other option I can see happening is Hara showing use that Kyou kai has tha ability to defeat Houken in a fight but something interupts the fight. Then later on Shin fights Houken and defeats him.
If it happens like that I will also have no problem with it.

The one I won't like is if Kyou kai never gets a chance to face Houken again and prove her superiority