Shoumou vs Chou Ga Ryu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
The only trolling is you saying Kisui > Rinko. :lawsigh:
Kisui had some pretty big hype. It was said he would’ve been a Great General if he didn’t stay in Rigan.

Anyway, Shoumou > Chougaryuu is an ignorant opinion.

Chougaryuu was the second strongest general in a group of generals that shouldered the martial burden of the Rinshoujou army:

And I already showed that he was a Heavenly King level general with weight:

How on earth does Shoumou win lol.

Chougaryuu has weight:

And is a Heavenly King level general.
Who the fuck even is Shoumou? He was too much for Ouki’s vassals…okay, and? Ouki’s vassals were always weak compared to the HK tier of general (Chougaryuu). There is zero way Shoumou is beating Chougaryuu in war or in a fight lol.

Kisui had some pretty big hype. It was said he would’ve been a Great General if he didn’t stay in Rigan
How is that relevant?

Chougaryuu was the second strongest general in a group of generals that shouldered the martial burden of the Rinshoujou army:
I never said he was weak, but Shoumou is a pure martial general. He falls closer to the Gyou'Un side of the spectrum.

β€œGuys who traded blows with the 6GG” vs a guy who got one shot by a 6GG…
Gyou'Un doesn't get low diffed by Ouki. Mid diff at least, even high diff isn't that unreasonable. Still doesn't discredit my point.

Rinbukun can be given a good fight by Rokuomi (who is below Shoumou, don't even argue against it), and yet even Tou needed to take some time to slay the former.

This series doesn't suffer from typical shonen power creep syndrome. You are highly overestimating the differences in strength between these characters.