Questions & Mysteries Silva is faster than Cheetu ?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Papa Silva was fast af at that moment and as you said he was only slower than Netero and Mereum.

Damn. Zeno and Silva vs Royal Guards is such a missed opportunity.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Silva was too much against Cheetu especially his line after killing him.

The guy just destroyed him and asked Zeno if he had to keep him alive lol kill first ask later

About Zeno and Cheetu , Zeno told Cheetu to look behind him and Silva came from above. This is maybe why Zeno said this wouldn't have changed anything

Silva was too much against Cheetu especially his line after killing him.

The guy just destroyed him and asked Zeno if he had to keep him alive lol kill first ask later

About Zeno and Cheetu , Zeno told Cheetu to look behind him and Silva came from above. This is maybe why Zeno said this wouldn't have changed anything

I doubt directions wouldve changed anything. Zeno has no reason to lie if he knew Silva was always gonna kill him. It might have meant silva was riding the dragon behind him at that point.

Either way im pretty sure, if this translations are correct it means Silva is faster than Cheetu. Well in combat speed at least.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I doubt directions wouldve changed anything. Zeno has no reason to lie if he knew Silva was always gonna kill him. It might have meant silva was riding the dragon behind him at that point.

Either way im pretty sure, if this translations are correct it means Silva is faster than Cheetu. Well in combat speed at least.
Yes it was just to share that point that can maybe be debatable. But if Cheetu is maybe faster than Silva in a race or travel speed I think in reaction speed he can keep up without too much problem, knowing that Morel and Knuckle were out speed a little but not by much and Silva is likely faster than them.

Yes it was just to share that point that can maybe be debatable. But if Cheetu is maybe faster than Silva in a race or travel speed I think in reaction speed he can keep up without too much problem, knowing that Morel and Knuckle were out speed a little but not by much and Silva is likely faster than them.
Well max terminal velocity ( the speed humans fall down) is only 53m/s. Far below the bullet speed Cheetu was able to dodge easily. So in my opinion Silva used to propel himself and make himself fall down faster. Only then would he be able to outspeed Cheetu. However I still think base Silva or running on foot Silva with nen is below Cheetu. I just think Nen infused combat speed Silva is faster than Cheetu. So like if he dashed at Cheetu whilst increasing his speed with nen....I dont think Cheetu would be able to dodge.

But then again Godspeed Killua is near Cheetu's speed when it comes to travel speed. And I do not see Silva slower than Killua yet. So even travel speed, Silva maybe faster than Cheetu.

Either way, that translation indicates Silva is faster than Cheetu. And that Cheetu cant dodge Silva's attacks.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
โ€Ž
I think in a straight line speed where we aren't talking about actually having to think about your opponents in a fight and how they move etc that Cheethu is much faster. Now, since this is a combat feat, how fast you move, think, predict how your opponent moves etc actually matters and Cheethu's speed advantage is negated.

In a fight, where he isn't sneak attacked,he would still give Silva and Zeno problems speedwise but his speed won't matter. All they need to do is trap him once and he's one shot material. Cheethu is absolute dog trash and I enjoyed having him crushed like the bug he is.

I think in a straight line speed where we aren't talking about actually having to think about your opponents in a fight and how they move etc that Cheethu is much faster. Now, since this is a combat feat, how fast you move, think, predict how your opponent moves etc actually matters and Cheethu's speed advantage is negated.

In a fight, where he isn't sneak attacked,he would still give Silva and Zeno problems speedwise but his speed won't matter. All they need to do is trap him once and he's one shot material. Cheethu is absolute dog trash and I enjoyed having him crushed like the bug he is.
Yes ive admitted that in terms of travel speed. Cheetu should be faster however....

In the panel I posted, Zeno implies that even if he looked the result would be the same. Meaning hed still be crushed to death by Silva. So that makes me think Silva is faster than Cheetu in at least Combat Speed.

Going by the fact that Zeno's En has a 300 meter radius. You could say that Zeno sensed him and Silva was 300 meters above Cheetu at the time. However Zeno still claims that Cheetu would be destroyed.

Of course this all changes if I posted the wrong translation. Do you have a way to check if I posted the Viz translation ?

Well I guess Cheetu is faster in running speed only
And thatโ€™s debatable as well

Cheetu would have died whether he saw Silva coming or not
Yes thats what Zeno implies. Which makes me wonder how fast Chrollo is if he can keep up with both Zeno and Silva in combat speed. Hisoka is also an extension to this.

I recall a slightly different translation. In that one it seemed Zeno was mocking him cause if he listened his fate would have changed. Or either way, even if he looked or not, in the end Silva would have killed him one way or another, faster or slower.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am not really sure of it. Cheetu is incredibly fast and moves at amazing speeds. In a straight line race I'd bet on Cheetu tbh.

I recall a slightly different translation. In that one it seemed Zeno was mocking him cause if he listened his fate would have changed. Or either way, even if he looked or not, in the end Silva would have killed him one way or another, faster or slower.
Well the one im using was the Viz translation.

I am not really sure of it. Cheetu is incredibly fast and moves at amazing speeds. In a straight line race I'd bet on Cheetu tbh.
Yes ive said. Travel Speed Cheetu would be better. However in combat speed which takes into consideration movement and reaction speed. Silva would be better.
Post automatically merged:

Wait what? Since when do you watch HxH?

You pulling a TAC ain't you?

Yh I was confused as well lol

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Well the one im using was the Viz translation.

Yes ive said. Travel Speed Cheetu would be better. However in combat speed which takes into consideration movement and reaction speed. Silva would be better.
Post automatically merged:

Yh I was confused as well lol
Travel is movement though. If you acknowledge Cheetu is faster in movement speed that would just mean that Silva's reaction speed is better and that there's a bigger difference in reaction speed compared to movement speed between the two. Is Silva's reaction that much better though? Cheetu's reactions are so quick that Knuckle and Morel's movements seemed to him to slow down to a near standstill, enabling him to calmly comment on their speed while avoiding their attacks and retaliating.

Wait what? Since when do you watch HxH?

You pulling a TAC ain't you?

What's a TAC?