Speculations Since Bonney now controls the Pacifista, Bonney is now the WG's Public Enemy Number One on Egghead Island

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
TLDR: Saturn needs to either kill or knock Bonney out, in order to regain control of the Pacifista. Because of this, Bonney is the most important target for the WG and Marines currently. Saturn will use his hax that stops people from moving, and once Bonney is hurt, most likely by Saturn, Sanji will FINALLY unlock CoC, break through Saturn's power, and give Saturn a satisfying kick course.

The entire point of murdering Vegapunk was that the Seraphim and Pacifista were already completed and could be controlled by the Marines using Gorosei authority, and Command Chips. Vegapunk was no longer needed to produce them, and was more of a threat than he was worth if he was studying the Ancient History (which he fucking obviously was).

The reason Saturn was comfortable nuking Egghead with a upgraded Buster Call was because he knew the Seraphim and Mark III Pacifista would survive it.

Now? If Bonney escapes Egghead with the Pacifista, this is a nightmare scenario for the WG and Marines. The force that was supposed to replace the Warlords, the Pacifista and Seraphim, getting taken over BY A SUPERNOVA WHO WORSHIPS THE YONKOU WHO ATE JOY BOY'S FRUIT!??!?!?!!

Saturn will now be HELL BENT on killing Bonney. That's why he snapped and tried to murder Vegapunk.

Bonney's existence as the highest authority over the Pacifista is the greatest threat to the WG on Egghead Island right now. If Bonney is actually able to access the upper lab and Seraphim, and free them, she'll have four apparently invicible death cyborgs along with a large number of Mark IIIs to fight back with, along with a Yonkou crew, and the Giant Pirates. This is a force that could actually defeat the Marine fleet surrounding Egghead.

Saturn is smart enough to know that right now, Bonney controlling the Pacifist is the single greatest threat to the current operation. Once Bonney faints, or dies, Saturn can take control of the Pacifista again.

BUT, Luffy is now back up, occupying Kizaru. So, what does this mean? I think Saturn is about to get serious, and step in himself. So far Saturn has been mostly observing; I certainly wouldn't call his actions "fighting". He's made attacks, but has talked WAY more. That's over. He didn't even bother to verbally acknowledge Vegapunk after the betrayal when Bonney took control over the Mark IIIs, he just stabbed Vegapunk without a word, then told Kizaru to kill everyone.

Now that the Giants have arrived, Saturn will be pressed to take care of Bonney as soon as possible, he needs the Pacifista helping the Marines, ASAP.

So, the question is, can Luffy, Sanji, Franky, Atlas, kind-of-functioning Kuma, and the Mark IIIs protect Bonney from fainting long enough to escape?

I don't think so. We already saw Saturn use his crazy hax "Blew your mind up you can't move hahaha" power before, and I see no reason he can't use it again.

Next chapter, everyone not named Luffy will get this treatment again:

Vegapunk claimed Saturn must be using a Devil Fruit Ability, and since he's the smartest man in the world when it comes to Devil Fruits, I'll believe him. Saturn's eyes also glow before he attacks Bonney, making me believe he is indeed using a DF power.

I made another thread recently about how Saturn might be in Hybrid form, not Full Zoan, since he still has human arms, a human torso, and a human face, with only his legs and his horns being outside his normal physiology.

This, IMO, is Sanji's BITCH ASS'S last chance to get CoC in this arc; I anticipate Saturn will knock out and injure Bonney, and also possibly kill Kuma, while everyone besides Luffy is frozen by Saturn's power.

Things are going too well right now, with York, Kaku, Lucci, the Seraphim, and the Blackbeard Pirates that showed up the day before, all unnacounted for right now (along with Stussy and Jinbei).

Bonney will get knocked out and the Pacifist will go back to Saturn, and this will be Sanji's turn to shine, unlocking CoC and going after whoever hurt Bonney.

This is the last chance I'm giving Sanji to do something here.

S-Bear will also show up at some point to protect Bonney, IMO (S-Snake likely will do the same for Luffy).

Im sorry Sanji is not him. How much has Sanji and Zoro done tij the last 20 years. I mean Luffy has faught or allied every single warlord, he has met every single warlord past and present and challenged them in some way. Sanji and Zoro fought Uonlou commanders because they had to. We werent even sure they were going to fight commanders in wano. They didnt even get bounties higher than the commanders they beat.

Sanji and zoro arent getting alot of panel time this semester.

I know it’s off topic, but how do you find the time to write so much?
I'm a writer, so... yeah.

When my ADD shuts the fuck up I can pump out 50 pages in several hours. Before the pandemic wiped me out I was doing at least 10 pages a day for about two years straight.

Also, if something's stuck in my head, it's not going out sometimes unless I just put it down, so, it's better to just get it out and be done with it.

C

CensoredbyWG

I wonder what's gonna be her bounty after: helping SHs against WG + taking part of the blame for destroying egghead + knows luffy is nika + attacking gorosei + joining revos.

I would say 1 bil and a half.

I wonder what's gonna be her bounty after: helping SHs against WG + taking part of the blame for destroying egghead + knows luffy is nika + attacking gorosei + joining revos.

I would say 1 bil and a half.
Bonney should be at least over a billion, 1 bil and a half sounds like a good bet. Maybe even 2 is she ends up with a lot of Pacifista and Seraphim