Spoiler Spoiler MHA 426

Chapter 426: The Hellish Todoroki Family - Final

The chapter begins with the entire family reunited. Rei has serious burns on her face, Fuyumi has a few, Natsu got a haircut and Enji is all bandaged up. Fuyumi says that Shoto didn't have to come, Rei says that none of the kids did and Enji says that Rei didn't either.

Shoto says that he has come to fulfill his mission and that the same goes for the rest of the family. Enji says that since before the war he had been planning to talk to Toya, but now in the state he's in he can't get around on his own. "The hero Endeavor burned to death”.

Toya replies, " oh really? My condolences. Giving me all your attention after everything's over is easy, you coward." Enji agrees and says that Toya understands him very well, after all he's been watching him this whole time and wanted his father to do the same.

During this conversation, we see several flashbacks of Toya. Although Deku said that Dabi isn't the Endeavor, Enji says that this doesn't change the fact that his son's flames come from Hellflame. He's been watching Toya's reveal video every day.

“So let's talk every day from now on. I know it took me too long, but I want to talk to you". In this panel, Endeavor is drawn without the bandages and Dabi is drawn like young Toya (but still with the Dabi scars). We hear the sound of Toya's heartbeat measure device.

"You can hate me all you want. Say it all to me". Fuyumi and Rei also say that they want to talk to him about many things, but the employee from the facility says they should stop for today, so as not to burden his heart too much. Shoto: "can I ask him just one thing”?

"What's your favorite food?". He remains silent and everyone starts to leave, but Toya then replies "soba...". Shoto says "same" and Toya starts crying and calling his brother's name as he remembers their fight and Shoto saying that their paths will cross even if by force

"Shoto... I'm sorry..."

After leaving the facility, Natsu says that he's not going to meet Enji anymore. He's going to marry his girlfriend, but they won't have a ceremony and he has no intention of introducing her to his father. Enji says that he completely understands and apologizes once again.

Fuyumi quit her job, but the mother of one of her students found her a new one. Natsu says that Enji has already taken responsibility and can stop now, but he says that he intends to pay and apologize for his crimes for the rest of his life.

Enji says that his kids no longer need to be in contact with him and that he will do everything he can to ensure that none of them suffer the consequences of the whole Dabi scandal: that's why he survived the war.

Shoto gets into Natsu's car to go back to school and tells Enji and Rei that he'll be fine with Class A, he's becoming who he wants to be. Endeavor's sidekicks arrive and Rei says "Even if it's hell, some people are still here with us" as she shows a text from Hawks.

Hawks is talking to Nagant and he's shocked to hear that she wants to stay in prison for a while because she's afraid of being used again. He says he wanted her help and Nagant says that they have to see how society will respond to what Midoriya showed everyone that day. Nagant jokes that she'll be eating food funded by people's taxes for a while longer and Hawks sticks his tongue out and calls her a villain.

We see Gentle and La Brava shouting each other's names as they cry and the gorilla cop saying that their help has been officially recognized, so they're free now. Back to Hawks and Rei answers the text saying that he must be busy as the new president of the PSC.

Hawks asks himself how things will change from now on and calls Mera on the phone. In the last panel, we see Spinner unconscious in a hospital bed and the door to his room opening.

End of chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Dabi should've died imo. Yet another S tier character gone A-B tier. Still one of my favorite characters of MHA

Chapter 426: The Hellish Todoroki Family - Final

The chapter begins with the entire family reunited. Rei has serious burns on her face, Fuyumi has a few, Natsu got a haircut and Enji is all bandaged up. Fuyumi says that Shoto didn't have to come, Rei says that none of the kids did and Enji says that Rei didn't either.

Shoto says that he has come to fulfill his mission and that the same goes for the rest of the family. Enji says that since before the war he had been planning to talk to Toya, but now in the state he's in he can't get around on his own. "The hero Endeavor burned to death”.

Toya replies, " oh really? My condolences. Giving me all your attention after everything's over is easy, you coward." Enji agrees and says that Toya understands him very well, after all he's been watching him this whole time and wanted his father to do the same.

During this conversation, we see several flashbacks of Toya. Although Deku said that Dabi isn't the Endeavor, Enji says that this doesn't change the fact that his son's flames come from Hellflame. He's been watching Toya's reveal video every day.

“So let's talk every day from now on. I know it took me too long, but I want to talk to you". In this panel, Endeavor is drawn without the bandages and Dabi is drawn like young Toya (but still with the Dabi scars). We hear the sound of Toya's heartbeat measure device.

"You can hate me all you want. Say it all to me". Fuyumi and Rei also say that they want to talk to him about many things, but the employee from the facility says they should stop for today, so as not to burden his heart too much. Shoto: "can I ask him just one thing”?

"What's your favorite food?". He remains silent and everyone starts to leave, but Toya then replies "soba...". Shoto says "same" and Toya starts crying and calling his brother's name as he remembers their fight and Shoto saying that their paths will cross even if by force

"Shoto... I'm sorry..."

After leaving the facility, Natsu says that he's not going to meet Enji anymore. He's going to marry his girlfriend, but they won't have a ceremony and he has no intention of introducing her to his father. Enji says that he completely understands and apologizes once again.

Fuyumi quit her job, but the mother of one of her students found her a new one. Natsu says that Enji has already taken responsibility and can stop now, but he says that he intends to pay and apologize for his crimes for the rest of his life.

Enji says that his kids no longer need to be in contact with him and that he will do everything he can to ensure that none of them suffer the consequences of the whole Dabi scandal: that's why he survived the war.

Shoto gets into Natsu's car to go back to school and tells Enji and Rei that he'll be fine with Class A, he's becoming who he wants to be. Endeavor's sidekicks arrive and Rei says "Even if it's hell, some people are still here with us" as she shows a text from Hawks.

Hawks is talking to Nagant and he's shocked to hear that she wants to stay in prison for a while because she's afraid of being used again. He says he wanted her help and Nagant says that they have to see how society will respond to what Midoriya showed everyone that day. Nagant jokes that she'll be eating food funded by people's taxes for a while longer and Hawks sticks his tongue out and calls her a villain.

We see Gentle and La Brava shouting each other's names as they cry and the gorilla cop saying that their help has been officially recognized, so they're free now. Back to Hawks and Rei answers the text saying that he must be busy as the new president of the PSC.

Hawks asks himself how things will change from now on and calls Mera on the phone. In the last panel, we see Spinner unconscious in a hospital bed and the door to his room opening.

End of chapter.

Thank you for posting this btw