1046: Cho-bro

- Chopper vs CP0 guy
- Chopper's df awakens, he ate the human human fruit model bro
- Heโ€™s now Cho-Bro and smoking some weed
- CP0 guy: "Thatโ€™s some heavy shit bro."
- Cho-Bro : "I know bro. Iโ€™m hungry, letโ€™s search for Sanji."
- CP0 guy: "I will eat his pussy bro"
- Cho- Bro: "Heโ€™s a man broโ€ฆ you can eat his ass thoughโ€ฆ bro."

Editors note: A huge threat for Sanji!!!!
This is real.
Pepitochicken confirmed this

G

Gorosei Informer

Honestly, this has just dawned on me how much of an actual possibility, no INEVITABILITY that this is going to happen too! The drunk phases are an oni thing ofc so Yamato will experience them too, oh god this will be her gag on the crew if she joins! What if she gets horny for Sanji?! LMFAO! Knowing Oda he will have her go for Franky or Zoro instead! Or even Luffy! Maybe Usopp or Jinbei but I doubt it lol.

Now I'm just thinking, is this how Kaido was with Yamato's mother? Was she an oni like Kaido and thus experiencing these rapid extreme mood swings/states of mind? OH GOD! Imagine 2 Oni love drunk and being all amorous as they end up conceiving Yamato ultimately too!

OH GOD WHY!?

:kailaugh::kidwat::luchosop::strawhatock::usoprice::believe:

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Honestly, this has just dawned on me how much of an actual possibility, no INEVITABILITY that this is going to happen too! The drunk phases are an oni thing ofc so Yamato will experience them too, oh god this will be her gag on the crew if she joins! What if she gets horny for Sanji?! LMFAO! Knowing Oda he will have her go for Franky or Zoro instead! Or even Luffy! Maybe Usopp or Jinbei but I doubt it lol.

Now I'm just thinking, is this how Kaido was with Yamato's mother? Was she an oni like Kaido and thus experiencing these rapid extreme mood swings/states of mind? OH GOD! Imagine 2 Oni love drunk and being all amorous as they end up conceiving Yamato ultimately too!

OH GOD WHY!?

:kailaugh::kidwat::luchosop::strawhatock::usoprice::believe:
protect the boys PROTECT THE BOYS OR THEY WILL BE HORNED BY YAMATO'S HEAD

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
This room is more like a shitpost zone for people who are on an ongoing basis with anime and manga, using the name of the room as an excuse for the hints and spoilers :few: