Versus Battle Star and Stripe VS Weakened All Might

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

VERSUS

The strongest hero from the USA takes on All Might as he appeared during his battle with All For One @ Kamino. Can Star surpass a weakened version of her mentor? Share your thoughts :)

@Adam ๐ŸŽ @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Nel-Zel fiasco @gamaran @Light D Lamperouge @DarkWitch @Bango๐Ÿ… @Doggo @WesMidnight @Lukegranders @kom5 @Bullet @Yere93 @Yoru @Winsmoke Sanji @Xlaw @LuffyMazino @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @JazzMazz @Red Dog @Ice devil slayer @Flower @Roo @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Camie @playa4321 @TheKnightOfTheSea

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Honestly yes. I've yet to read the latest chapter tho, so gotta see what else she does. AM's only chance is to blitz and off her in one hit and I don't see that version of AM doing it tbh.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Honestly yes. I've yet to read the latest chapter tho, so gotta see what else she does. AM's only chance is to blitz and off her in one hit and I don't see that version of AM doing it tbh.
And I doubt All Might will one shot any top tier hero in his weakened state. Endeavor tanked multiple blows from Shiggy who has near All Might level strength.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
Is that all you have to say on this subject? Lol
Ok.
I'm gonna use the author's intent with Star and Stripes character, based on AFO's reaction to her on the latest chapter.

Unless the author pulls yet another top hero that AFO fears, the joining force of "OFA" + "New Order" is what AFO feared the most that could stop his plans, before the body was complete. Since Star decided to go to Japan before an official order was stated, AFO had to go for an "risky play" and confront her before she could join forces with Deku.

She's meant to be an amazing force, almost on par with All Might himself (keyword being "almost" , since OFA is broken AF by its very nature). While the author says that, physically she can't be as strong as All Might, her power offers an absurd amount of versatility and ways to compensate her lack of enough raw power, by "creating" attacks with way more stuff.
I'm gonna assume that, because of the multiple essences inside OFA, she can't easily put restrictions on him, but she can, MOST DEFINITELY, hold Weakened All Might long enough, for him to not be able to sustain the muscle form anymore.

I am saying All Might. Star and Stripes best damage did Shiggy similar damage as Endeavor.

Star and Stripes is strong but i still give the edge to AM.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
And I doubt All Might will one shot any top tier hero in his weakened state. Endeavor tanked multiple blows from Shiggy who has near All Might level strength.
Depends on the attack imo. High end attacks from a blitz probably have a chance. But yeah weakened All Might loses. I have trouble seeing non hax fighters beat Star tbh. Either they'd have to be a lot stronger than her, above in stats, like prime AM I guess, or they lose.

Though I wonder, if Star can put restrictions on AM due to OFA and multiple personalities inside it?? :wonderland:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
They are definitely in the same tier.

in CQC SnS would get beaten. AM even weakened is still a powerhouse and united states of smash is still an insane attack, stronger than everything SnS can do (ICMP and Keuranos and not solo attacks so don't count).

I don't know if SnS magic can work on AM because of OFA spirits (like with Shinso mindcontrol). And it would be ill advised to go CQC.

SnS best bet is to stay long range and spam gigantic colossus air pressure attacks, and other hax moves.

But AM can disrupt SnS balance with his own air pressure and AM had some good mobility in the air even if he didn't fly. I can see AM closing the gap. And AM is far from being a stupid fighter. This is often overlooked but AM is smart.

The only problem is his stamina. As always the guy cannot fight for long.

I think this will be a close battle and they are on the same tier but my guts tell me that AM can win this.