Stranger things

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dear lord is a motherfucking combo of good shows lately. Better Call Saul, this season of Stranger Things and I've just watched the 3 episodes of The Boys s3.

Vecna Krueger rules.

Best Season so far. Im on episode 6....
Episode 4 was a banger man, but all of the episodes have been great man. You'll love episode 6 and 7 for sure ^^

Imo its as good as 1 or tops it. Vecna is such a terrifying villain, like he isnt just a mindless monster like the other upside down creatures and its fucking horrifying to think about it, he reminds me a lot of Freddy Krueger.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
SPOILERS HERE. READ ONLY IF YOU'VE WATCHED THE WHOLE SEASON.

I've seen posts about "the twist" on Vecna's identity, but man. I could smell that shit from the moment 001 helped Eleven on that duel against 002. I was like "who the fuck is this random dude who does the signature "draw your power from hatred" sith BS speech?" Then, on the final episode when he said he had some sort of implant on his neck to keep him imprisoned I was like "dude, that's 001. Literally no twist here. Dude's Vecna FOR SUUUUURE". The only part I didn't immediately catch was that he was the son from Creel. Only later I realized Creel said his son went into a coma and didn't die on the spot.
Btw, seeing Jaqen H'ghar actor as the russian guard was awesome.
Post automatically merged:

Great end of season.
Extremely bittersweet. Cant wait for the final season!

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Season 4 was amazing. They really knocked it outta the park. Can't wait for the final season.

I saw the Vecna twist coming tho ngl. As soon as that dude appeared basically outta nowhere it was sus to me. And then I noticed his eyes and hair remind me of Victor's kid. Still a good twist tho ngl.

Eddie was an awesome character man.

My prediction for season 5 and the end.
So Noah had this to say about season 5
“I can just tell you that I'm very very excited for what's to come. I think they did a great job with Will's character this season, and beautifully addressed everything they needed to. The way they closed the show is just perfect — the story started with Will, and it’ll end with Will.”
See the final line?

My theories/predictions are 1) That the story will end with young Will safely coming home and nothing happening to him. For them to achieve that, El will sacrifice herself and lock herself in the Upside-Down world. She will stay there closing off all the gates and making it like none of this happened. If you remember time in the Upside-Down world is stuck on the day Will was abducted. I think that's a big hint. So imo there is a possibility that what I said previously happens.

2) Another idea might be that they will travel in time to undo the mistakes they did. So they beat Vecna finally and put a stop to him. They might suffer some consequences but no idea what it might be. So a happy ending I guess?

But I think the first one is more in line with the vibe of Stranger Things.