Powers & Abilities Strawhats are hakimen

From Roger to Shanks and now luffy each of them have the best haki of their generation. Each of them reaching the highest level possible of each

Those haki being
  1. Future observation
  2. Penetration armament
  3. Conquerors that can shut down devil fruits similar to the yami
    • Being able to infuse abilities in conquerors is obviously a more rare but I don’t think it’s the peak of conquerors is capable of
Despite having the best haki it doesn’t automatically make them the general strongest as we saw with Roger

Roger was equal to whitebeard when they fought but whitebeard was still the world’s strongest man. Something that could be explained with Roger possibly having an ability to shut down his devil fruit through haki. Making them equal matchup wise but not overall

I think it’d likely be the same with Shanks and Blackbeard. Blackbeard having wsm potential but shanks can match him due to matchup

Luffy’s build different tho with him going beyond just shanks and Roger

I think ODA has already solidified how each character fights. The ones who have shown haki up to this point will probably be the only ones to use it for omegle this last arc. The ones without haki or don’t use it already have ways to get around it like nami and zues and frank with tech.

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

Every EoS character is a hakiman, garp x aokiji already showed oda slowly giving more importance to haki than DF powers.
Post automatically merged:

Shutting DF abilities isnt conqueror's trait, law isnt a conqueror, but still nullified doc q's fruit ability.

Last edited by a moderator: