Versus Battle Suguru Geto vs Yuki Tsukumo

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Outside of domain probably Yuki?

He can't overwhelm her with waves of curses since they all get one shot from a distance by Garuda (ball or whip), he can't hang with her in CQC (Kenjaku with superior CE reinforcement/RCT can't at all), etc

There's just nothing he can really do

If we talk domains it's even worse

As far as we know Geto doesn't even have his own domain

If he uses the domain of one of his curses Yuki doesn't even have to counter with her own since she has a moving Simple Domain

I also have a hard time believing Yuki couldn't completely overwhelm the domain of a low to mid tier special grade Cursed Spirit

I really don't see what Geto could do to her in a fight

I agree that her powers are underwhelming but they're still strong. She has little to no versatility but she's second to few when it comes to power

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ngl, I think she is the best suited to fight Geto.
Extremely good at cqc.
Can oneshot any curse he puts up because of her technique.
Yuki wins imo.

But this does put into perspective how much better than everyone Satoru Gojo was.
Kenjaku could beat Special Grade Sorceror Yuki, Choso at the same time in a 2v1 despite Tengen aiding them as well.
But even with 4 Special Grade Disaster Curses, Choso on his side, he blatantly admitted he can't possibly beat Gojo & instead resorted to sealing him.

It's insane to think about it, Gojo was so far ahead that he could probably wipe the fucking floor with other Special Grade Sorcerors EASILY if he wanted to.

Ngl, I think she is the best suited to fight Geto.
Extremely good at cqc.
Can oneshot any curse he puts up because of her technique.
Yuki wins imo.

But this does put into perspective how much better than everyone Satoru Gojo was.
Kenjaku could beat Special Grade Sorceror Yuki, Choso at the same time in a 2v1 despite Tengen aiding them as well.
But even with 4 Special Grade Disaster Curses, Choso on his side, he blatantly admitted he can't possibly beat Gojo & instead resorted to sealing him.

It's insane to think about it, Gojo was so far ahead that he could probably wipe the fucking floor with other Special Grade Sorcerors EASILY if he wanted to.
I miss gojo:josad:

LMAO this isn’t even a debate.

Yuki counters 99.9% of his curses.

Vastly superior in CQC, with a better Cursed tool in Garuda.

Has RCT to heal from ANY damage he inflicts on her. She healed from Kenjaku’s DE she can heal from anything Geto throws at her including Uzumaki.

DE negs.

And this isn’t even taking into account her Trump Card which we haven’t even seen yet.

Yea I don’t see any way how Geto ever wins this.