Rules Sword and Admiral: Endgame?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Let us examine a few key facts about the past few chapters:

Mihawk was so bored of hunting weak ass Pirates that he chose hunting Marines instead?

Huh.

The title of Emperor is too low of ambition for someone like Mihawk?

Heh.

Crocomom given a 2 billion berry bounty solely on the fact that he is an intelligent Logia?

Hmm.

Green Bull casually performed the strongest Yonko’s best feat while actively restraining himself?

Green Bull humiliated the Admirals = Commander agenda:

Green Bull Un+afraid of Wano + an alliance that killed two Emperors

And of course, Black Blade

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

It seems as though both Admiral and Sword agendas are both skyrocketing, and even with Oda not wanting to fully show us what Mihawk and the Admirals are capable of yet (unlike the Yonko where we’ve seen their pathetic maximum power), now may be a good time for Sword bois and Admiral chads to make amends.

Now the original user who actually caused the fallout of Sword and Admiral was actually perma-banned shortly after all of the chaos ensued, and I’ve noticed that Sword Bois and Admiral Chads are usually friends/on good terms with one another and we usually all Stan similar characters. This may be a great time for us to unite once again.

And yes, I know Sword and Admiral may butt heads again in the future, but you guys are so much more tolerable than Yonko virgins anyway. What do you say my kings? we’ll let you take a few wacks at PinyataKingKinyagi.

@Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @HA001 @ConquistadoR @Cinera @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @God Tier Sovereignty @AkainuTheGrimReaper @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @King7 @silverfire @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke

Last edited:
W
Yonko agenda is in shambles. After Big Meme, Buggy is now a representative of their faction. The fact that Blackbeard addresses himself as admiral of the Blackbeard pirates is proof how measle this group is.

Mihawk getting a higher bounty as a commander than yonko Buggy, aka Shanks rival is hilarious

All this and the main player hasn't made his move yet

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
W
Yonko agenda is in shambles. After Big Meme, Buggy is now a representative of their faction. The fact that Blackbeard addresses himself as admiral of the Blackbeard pirates is proof how measle this group is.

Mihawk getting a higher bounty as a commander than yonko Buggy, aka Shanks rival is hilarious

All this and the main player hasn't made his move yet
Now that Crocodile is a Yonko, we can safely say that Sakazuki was solo-ing one Yonko and one entire Yonko crew. @GoldDiamond

Chadmirals rule fucking supreme.

Let's add the fact that the three Admirals are crowned the WG's strongest military weapon while the Shichibukai were in tact meaning 3 Admirals > all Warlords combined. Note that Mihawk already is individually above every Yonko bar maybe Kaido. Since Croc would be Yonkou if not for the Navy fuck up it's especially hilarious since he was just another fighter standing in front of Akainu with a dozen other commanders.

Mihawk was so bored of hunting weak ass Pirates that he chose hunting Marines instead?

Huh.

Heh.

Crocomom given a 2 billion berry bounty solely on the fact that he is an intelligent Logia?

Hmm.

Green Bull casually performed the strongest Yonko’s best feat while actively restraining himself?

Green Bull humiliated the Admirals = Commander agenda?

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

It seems as though both Admiral and Sword agendas are both skyrocketing, and even with Oda not wanting to fully show us what Mihawk and the Admirals are capable of yet (unlike the Yonko where we’ve seen their pathetic maximum power), now may be a good time for Sword bois and Admiral chads to make amends.

Now the original user who actually caused the fallout of Sword and Admiral was actually perma-banned shortly after all of the chaos ensued, and I’ve noticed that Sword Bois and Admiral Chads are usually friends/on good terms with one another and we usually all Stan similar characters. This may be a great time for us to unite once again.

And yes, I know Sword and Admiral may butt heads again in the future, but you guys are so much more tolerable than Yonko virgins anyway. What do you say my kings? we’ll let you take a few wacks at PinyataKingKinyagi.

@Light D Lamperouge @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @HA001 @ConquistadoR @Cinera @Fenaker @ShishioIsBack @God Tier Sovereignty @AkainuTheGrimReaper @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @King7 @silverfire @kurwa @Kurozumi Wiwi @Wuuuke

Been on the Sword and Admiral agenda since day 1 and I don't see a reason to change

I’ve always been down with this alliance of two groups that (mostly) have the ability to comprehend the manga. Roger, Hawkeye and Rayleigh to name a few have garnered the well-deserved respect of the navy and WG top-brass. Kudos to Shanks for sacrificing his sword arm for a cause he found important, else perhaps he’d be worthy of being mentioned alongside.

Akainu solos the cross guild.

Huh.

Heh.

Hmm.

Green Bull humiliated the Admirals = Commander agenda?

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

Who was the individual that caused the rift between Sword-Admiral? Genuinely curious

Huh.

Heh.

Hmm.

Green Bull humiliated the Admirals = Commander agenda:

Hm.

Hm.

Hm.

:cheers:

Wow lol, yeah I definitely know who that is :milaugh:
Are we talking about Moe?