Chapter Discussion Takaba vs high tiers. Who would win?

Takaba vs Yuta.
Takaba vs Hakari.
Takaba vs Geto
Takaba vs Yuki
Takaba vs no CT Kashimo
Takaba vs Jogo
Takaba vs Toji
Takaba vs Ryu
Takaba vs Yorozu

Can he beat any of them?

I wonder how his technique damages his oponents.
Kenjaku mentioned that he's accumulating damage but due to the nature of the technique (ig) we don't see any of it.

So if the win condition is to play his game and outcomedy him, then Hakari and Yorozu probably have the highest chance.

I wonder how his technique damages his oponents.
Kenjaku mentioned that he's accumulating damage but due to the nature of the technique (ig) we don't see any of it.

So if the win condition is to play his game and outcomedy him, then Hakari and Yorozu probably have the highest chance.
It should be noted he squashed a Special Grade like a bug with a bus, when they are said to be durable enough to tank Bombs

Takaba vs Yuta.
Takaba vs Hakari.
Takaba vs Geto
Takaba vs Yuki
Takaba vs no CT Kashimo
Takaba vs Jogo
Takaba vs Toji
Takaba vs Ryu
Takaba vs Yorozu

Can he beat any of them?
I think he would do beat Yuta and any traditional figher. I could see Hakari beating him.

His regeneration is insane so damage isnt much of a problem. His domain seem like something Takaba might like so it would flow into takaba's power and Hakari personality would probably flow into the heigthen reality idea.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Gojo might beat him because of how ridiculously offbeat he can be, after all he's very childish for his age

Yuta and Megumi are getting whipped tho
I think the best decision is to accept that he's a wildcard introduced by Gege to stall & as a way for Gege to include all the IRL comedy skit references that he wants to in the manga.

"His Technique can stand upto even Satoru Gojo" - thats where i draw the line. He's a gag character & should be treated as such, no point in even including him in the Battledome.

He doesn't do that to humans though
(such gruesome injuries I mean)

Human accumulate damage somehow, but Takaba is serious about his "no red!" rule
Yep. He's like JJK Gear 5 and i hate his power.

Takaba has the best ability in the series and I think his fight is probably one of if not the best in the series.

He clears every special grade except for Gojo, Sukuna and Kenjaku.

Aside from Sukuna, he is the only sorcerer who could have stood up to Gojo.