Character Discussion Tashigi Will Find a Black Blade That Is Cursed AND Possessed!

Hi Worstgen,

I think the most INTERESTING thing that could happen to Tashigi for her development is she finds a Black Blade that is both Cursed and Possessed by an Ancient Spirit from the Void Century.

The Ghost 👻 who possesses her soul will be from a previous Master Swordswoman.

This sword will be found at an old island in the New World where a shrine is that hasn't been touched for 200 years. The sword itself, though, will contain a soul that has existed since 800 years ago (during the Void Century).

An Ancient Relic Black Sword that is as mysterious as is it powerful. Only rumors of it may exist.

The Ancient Swordswoman will represent the same thing Tashigi represents. The same form of Justice. It will choose her and then guide her in the EoS.

It will also provide Conqueror's Haki so she can perform what you all refer to as AdCoC.

Objective:

With this Ancient Black Blade possessed by an Ancient Spirit with her same sense of Justice, Tashigi will fulfill her dream of taking the most powerful blades from criminals in the world. It will aid her in overcoming her weaknesses.

I wouldn't mind that, but I would like the spirit to be actually evil and is actually using Tashigi for its own goals. Zoro will see right through it and prevent Tashigi from causing more harm than good.

It would be funny too though because Tashigi would get a different personality. Her possession might be different than Cavendish's transformation.

He goes half and half because he refuses to sleep, but the other part of the time he allows the spirit to possess him and then he starts doing amazing feats. He's an okay swordsman on his own, but he's an amazing swordsman with the spirit.

Tashigi would likely get a strong warrior woman personality for her ghost. It would directly contrast her typical timid nature.

She would be like Black/Blue hair one moment... and then her hair will turn white or something and she will start acting really aggressively.

Another original odd couple theme. Timid woman swordsman paired with an aggressive woman swordsman. Both with the same sense of justice.

More like she is the adoptive daughter of Aramaki.
Aramaki holds her mother's black sword.
That's why he has one but cannot use it since he has shit swordsmanship.