Theory Tenryuubito and Void Century theory

First of all this is kind of a stream of consciousness post as I just thought about this and immediately went here to post so it might not be that coherent. Also, I'm not sure if I'm the first person to ever thought about this so if anyone else thought about it feel free to chime in.
Anyway, for the past few chapters I've mainly been skimming the unofficial scanlations and not really reading the text a lot since they can be misleading. Today I decided to catch up and read the officials in Mangaplus. When I got to the spread in 997 where Kaido lifted the whole island of Onigashima, I suddenly remembered this line from Rob Lucci:

The Celestial Dragons are the Gods who created this world. To put it simply, the ones living here are the kings of the lower world. So it's only natural for a God like him to get everything he wants.

Now I know what some of you might be thinking, that the "creating the world" part could be metaphorical and more so describes how they shaped the world to their liking by destroying any memories of the past. But what if it was literal? What if the Celestial Dragons did shape the world and the islands to their liking physically? Why are they even called Celestial Dragons?

There are two major theories regarding Kaido's power: He is either a Dragon that ate a Human-Human fruit (like Chopper) or a Human who ate a mythical zoan fruit that allows him to be an oriental dragon. Now Yamato explained that Dragons are able to fly by creating sky clouds. Kaido on his own can lift the entire island of Onigashima. What do you think an entire race of actual Dragons can accomplish?

It's obvious in the story that Dragons are mostly extinct since the only actual Dragons we've seen thus far have been through Vegapunks' research. So there's a good chance something happened in the past that wiped them out. Now I won't offer any theories on what that could be, but the World Nobles being called Celestial Dragons tells me there's definitely a connection. This connection could explain to us how 20 kingdoms were able to take out a possibly advanced nation like the Ancient Kingdom. Most like the 20 kingdoms used Dragons to win the war and then change the world physically so they remain in power.

TLDR: The Celestial Dragons used Dragons to win the war 800 years ago and shape the world to their liking

They want to be dragons so bad. Maybe that imu bastard is one of them, with those yellow lizard eyes. I can see him being all skinny and small and then transforming in a bigass dragon and everyone going :O
Yeah man i do believe that the world was literally created, maybe different pieces of destroyed planets. Maybe two planets crashed maybe the world its an archipelago in the space and not a planet and thats why you cant go from east blue to the new world lmao