The anti-quirk bullets : Who will lose his Quirk ?

Who will lose his quirk ?

• Total voters
Nobody. If Aizawa loses Erasure, then they're all dust. If Endeavor loses his, then the heroes are also screwed. Ryukyu can't lose hers because she is not in reach. And Manual and Rock Lock are not important enough for this. I think Kurogiri will warp them away and protect Aizawa under Shirakumo's personality, then go back and warp the villains away.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Not necessarily.

Endeavor already proved himself in my eyes but he has limitations as he had them in the past when he was chasing All Might.

All Might and AFO is a different league of rivalry and I think Shigaraki is a bit weaker version of AFO for now.
thats why endeavor deku and bakugo is enough unless aizawa/manual got hit by quirk bullet.
they need a proof that the heroes is ready without Allmight.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
But you realize they are only having a small chance right now because Shiggy fights quirkless xD?

Aizawa won't be there for anyone every time.

When Aizawa blinks they are fucked.
shoto might came sooner.
and yes if shiggy able to use his quirk, the heroes will be doomed either.
but im not fans with prime might return in this war.
maybe deku's dad will appear lol

Aizawa will get the bullet then Shiggy will fuck everyone but he will be stop for his 75% development then the heroes will fight back but Gigantomachia and the league will arrive, Gigan will protect Shiggy and an all out war heroes vs villains will be unleashed, there we will see Dabi vs Endeavor where it will be clear that Dabi will be Shoto's EoS fight.
A last fight of prime All Might would be cool but at the end he must die in this war. The symbol of peace dead and the public image of the N° 1 hero must be destroyed with Dabi and the Touya reveal .