Character Discussion The Character No Pirate Can Put Down Except For Luffy

Joyboy, the first pirate to set sail, was antagonized by the WG at some point in history, and fell victim to unknown circumstances
Through advanced tech pirate Joyboy, with an 800 years old wifi packet, was able to defeat Imu and bring him to his knees

Imu, bent the knee
Is this the biggest threat to piracy..

Gorosei, bent the knee
5 old fools locked in their castle, and when the time came did not deliver

Even Kizaru twerked

The WG have played their cards, except for one
Pirates public enemy number 1
The man with the strongest willpower in the series
The most powerful marine leader in history
Joyboy and Gol D. blood bending the knee in a single frame, poetic

There is no character determined about anything more than Akainu is about destroying piracy

The single character to shatter Luffy's dreams

Even after the marines went lacking for manpower after Marineford, they are still the strongest version of themselves ever due to the sheer tenacity and willpower of Akainu

Imu wants Vivi
Gorosei want to serve Imu
Sengoku wanted to serve the Government
Garp was too bitchmade to make a change
Fujitora wants to protect civilains
Akainu is literally the only character who takes hating pirates personal, every single action he has made -even willingness to keep the Warlords- was to destroy piracy

Take Luffy wanting to become PK
Blackbeard ruling the world
Double them and you get Akainu's unadulterated hatred towards lawless scum
Basically said, he is written as a Marine who cannot be defeated by any pirate because no matter who you are, Akainu's willpower will triumph

An exception will be made for the main character after 10 rounds of healing and running away

@Elder Lee Hung @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @Veku @Mr. Tuna Sandwich @park_min young @Dragon777 @Weeman @Cadis Etrama Di Urek @Djordje @BaboonMihawk @Roo @The Buddha @Djordje @Germinator @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Akainu is literally the only character who takes hating pirates personal, every single action he has made -even willingness to keep the Warlords- was to destroy piracy

Take Luffy wanting to become PK
Blackbeard ruling the world
Double them and you get Akainu's unadulterated hatred towards lawless scum
Basically said, he is written as a Marine who cannot be defeated by any pirate because no matter who you are, Akainu's willpower will triumph

An exception will be made for the main character after 10 rounds of healing and running away
Facts:steef:

I know you're allergic to facts :milaugh:
This is him tanking Whitebeard's rage and sending him to an early grave

Then soloing his crew
I'm allergic to agenda not facts.
Look at your own panel again , Akainu went MIA after that moment.

- Whole Sequence of Whitebeard vs Blackbeard happened , and then Akainu appeared when everyone was running off.

- And Akainu didn't solo anyone there, All of them made it out alive and scratchless standing there.

I myself Stan for Admirals sometimes but this is straight up worshipping a 2D art. This doesn't even feel like an appreciation post but Agenda post.

Akainu is - bowser + ganondorf.
Except Akainu hate on luffy is way worse than both . Man want this luffy dead at all cost. Killing luffy actually make Akainu happy as greenbull reason to kill luffy only .
Literally you can falsely point to false location where luffy just make Akainu change target instead of you.
Doflimingo can point luffy location to akainu and doflimingo life is spared for moment .

Joy boy being pirate doesn’t help and we will know joy boy will have luffy face alike which it trigger Akainu in rage .

edited: I won’t be surprise if Akainu plan to conquer universe to enforce his justice because of space pirates exist. So oda can wank luffy over joy boy as universe savior .

I'm allergic to agenda not facts.
Look at your own panel again , Akainu went MIA after that moment.

- Whole Sequence of Whitebeard vs Blackbeard happened , and then Akainu appeared when everyone was running off.

- And Akainu didn't solo anyone there, All of them made it out alive and scratchless standing there.

I myself Stan for Admirals sometimes but this is straight up worshipping a 2D art. This doesn't even feel like an appreciation post but Agenda post.
Enraged Whitebeard sneaks Akainu, gets half his head blown off, then splits island alongside Akainu
Akainu falls, then digs a tunnel underground all the way to Luffy to finish his initial objective
What's your problem again fool

Your agenda.
I have no problem with Sakazuki.
Allergic to overwanking.
Post automatically merged:

Enraged Whitebeard sneaks Akainu, gets half his head blown off, then splits island alongside Akainu
Akainu falls, then dugs a tunnel underground all the way to Luffy to finish his initial objective
If someone as big as Whitebeard , with no speed feats , half dead can sneak you , you should really reconsider your career as an admiral.
Akainu got knocked out , then got up again later on. And came back.

Your initial reply was you posting Whitebeard sneaking Akainu, with Akainu tanking it and retaliating by busting half WB's brains
Not the best slander you can come up with, eh whatever
Good for not being able to understand simple sarcastic reply to your Overwanked thread.

" greatest " threat to Piracy. ?
Which great pirate has he brought down? He didn't even kill Whitebeard , Blackbeard did. Whitebeard clean knocked him out. He won the round.

I'm not even trying to slander akainu , you check my past posts.
But this over wank will cost everyone and every admiral fan out there when he will turn out a disappointment like kizaru and aokiji.

Don't hype yourself , just to reach some more disappointment.

Akainu falls, then digs a tunnel underground all the way to Luffy to finish his initial objective
Man got sneaked, got two enraged Shonen Last Hurrah Gura punches from the legendary Whitebeard, took part of his head off and proceeded with his actual mission, emerging from the ground like a devil and just a lip bleed.

Good for not being able to understand simple sarcastic reply to your Overwanked thread.

I'm not even trying to slander akainu , you check my past posts.
But this over wank will cost everyone and every admiral fan out there when he will turn out a disappointment like kizaru and aokiji.
\
So you're just another depressed retard on this forum, thanks for the advice you may take your leave
:hapnoel:

All I will say is that its better if akainu fights dragon/sabo. G5 luffy will clown most he fights including akainu.
There will be some little clownish moments, but nothing TOO BAD
All Admiral actors had clownish roles at one point, with the biggest clown being Issho's actor ironically, but when it came to 'the baddest man on the planet' bunta sugawara he was always as serious as ever, Oda liked him too much
:myman:

There will be some little clownish moments, but nothing TOO BAD
All Admiral actors had clownish roles at one point, with the biggest clown being Issho's actor ironically, but when it came to 'the baddest man on the planet' bunta sugawara he was always as serious as ever, Oda liked him too much
:myman:
If akainu ends up being a big arc antogonist for luffy to defeat which is possible , then yes he will shine a lot.

If dragon/sabo fight akainu or he is an opponent for luffy like Kizaru was and not a big main boss fight , then not much.

If akainu ends up being a big arc antogonist for luffy to defeat which is possible , then yes he will shine a lot.

If dragon/sabo fight akainu or he is an opponent for luffy like Kizaru was and not a big main boss fight , then not much.
If Sabo fights Akainu he's gonna be put in the dirt
Akainu and Luffy will clash 100%
Akainu and Dragon SHOULD clash, most likely inconclusive