Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Some weird rumors are going around that WWE is not sure about pulling the plug on Roman and Cody.

Apparently Vince is indirectly messing with the writers and H himself and people fear Roman will defeat Cody due to you guessed it, interference.

Vince is hard on Roman getting the 1000 days mark apparently.

I don't know if the decision to make Cody lose was made, I hope not although those rumors sound very likely. You can tell that something is going on behind the scenes of RAW and Smackdown with some stupid decisions.

Trips can't catch a break from that old fuck it seems.

ps. The interference would be from Randy on Cody:suresure:

Some weird rumors are going around that WWE is not sure about pulling the plug on Roman and Cody.

Apparently Vince is indirectly messing with the writers and H himself and people fear Roman will defeat Cody due to you guessed it, interference.

I don't know if the decision to make Cody lose was made, I hope not although those rumors sound very likely. You can tell that something is going on behind the scenes of RAW and Smackdown with some stupid decisions.

"Let's look at your track record. You didn't want to do the Stardust thing, so what happened? You ran away. You ran away and started a company in a promotion you couldn't get over in and then you ran away and came here."

this is vince burial material heating up 100 percent lol. although honestly the way to do it is very obvious.

you have Cody win but then do a Dusty finish and roll it back immediately and say Roman won because of interference in Codys favor or some bullshit so he visually wins the title but gets cheated out of it and Roman never "officially" drops it

Let me guess, the rumors are from a certain D. Meltzer?:tchpepe:
I fucking hate wrestling "journalists". Just make up some stuff, sell it as "the current plan" and let the iwc take care of the rest

That would be freaking ass. interference after Interference for Roman. If that shit happens, I am taking a break from wrestling. Cody vs Randy can happen but another Heel Randy run for what? He's not beating Roman anyways. Good luck with making us watch WWE with that, Vince.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let me guess, the rumors are from a certain D. Meltzer?:tchpepe:
I fucking hate wrestling "journalists". Just make up some stuff, sell it as "the current plan" and let the iwc take care of the rest
Actually not Dave this time, he's been queit after last RAW's promo between Cody and Roman where Cody still has fans behind him much to Davey's distaste:suresure:

That would be freaking ass. interference after Interference for Roman. If that shit happens, I am taking a break from wrestling. Cody vs Randy can happen but another Heel Randy run for what? He's not beating Roman anyways. Good luck with making us watch WWE with that, Vince.
It' so messed up. I hope Cody wins, Wrestlemania not being the 1000 day mark was always meant to be problematic. Vince loves numbers.

Triple H is very frustrated with the main title picture. He wanted to split the titles already for this Mania and I guess we know who pulled the plug off on this decision.

"Let's look at your track record. You didn't want to do the Stardust thing, so what happened? You ran away. You ran away and started a company in a promotion you couldn't get over in and then you ran away and came here."

this is vince burial material heating up 100 percent lol. although honestly the way to do it is very obvious.

you have Cody win but then do a Dusty finish and roll it back immediately and say Roman won because of interference in Codys favor or some bullshit so he visually wins the title but gets cheated out of it and Roman never "officially" drops it
Yeah, I keep forgetting about the Dusty finish thing and each time it starts to circulate back around I'm more worried. It is so Vince.

Let's hope it's not a case.

I was thinking, once Cody gets the titles the safest way to split them is to have Adam Pearce announce that the titles been merged together for too long and that both brands need a main champion. Cody argues that he cen defend it for the both shows so Adam announces that Cody will defend each title at some upcoming PPV.

Cody wins the first match and defends the Universal title but loses the WWE title due to exhaustion.

Okay or too corny?

Actually not Dave this time, he's been queit after last RAW's promo between Cody and Roman where Cody still has fans behind him much to Davey's distaste:suresure:

It' so messed up. I hope Cody wins, Wrestlemania not being the 1000 day mark was always meant to be problematic. Vince loves numbers.

Triple H is very frustrated with the main title picture. He wanted to split the titles already for this Mania and I guess we know who pulled the plug off on this decision.

Yeah, I keep forgetting about the Dusty finish thing and each time it starts to circulate back around I'm more worried. It is so Vince.

Let's hope it's not a case.

I was thinking, once Cody gets the titles the safest way to split them is to have Adam Pearce announce that the titles been merged together for too long and that both brands need a main champion. Cody argues that he cen defend it for the both shows so Adam announces that Cody will defend each title at some upcoming PPV.

Cody wins the first match and defends the Universal title but loses the WWE title due to exhaustion.

Okay or too corny?
its exactly codys type of corny so you might be right

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
its exactly codys type of corny so you might be right
Yep. I think it would be great tho. It will be so dull if Cody just wins the title and vacates one of them.

All this damn time of the titles being merged and hogged by Roman just for Cody to win them and split per vacating one.

So that double PPV defense works in this scenario.

Will give it a try. Is it on mangalife? That's my preferable site to read stuff.
I dont think so, i read it at asurascans dot com. You can also check "Suicidal Battle God" when you're at it, imo its even better.

Edit: i mean Suicidal Battle God is imo better story-wise lol, i like the tanned skin girl in Overpowered Sword more :steef:

Last edited:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
There is no way it could be that cheap for MHA leaks, I literally bought Sakamoto Days leaks for 30 dollars every week :josad:

The first time I bought the leaks the supplier sold me 45~48 dollars for SD leaks. The second time I bought I bargained a bit with the supplier and he dropped it to 30 dollars. I'm gonna bargain with the supplier again. Hopefully, I can get it cheaper with the same price MHA leaks; and it's true I did asked the supplier for OP leaks and he said 11500~12000 yen (88~92 dollars converted with Paypal)
oh damn, well thanks for buying the leaks, i appreciate it
:cheers:

The Japanese Leakers give you 12 USD if you take MHA spoilers.
There is no way it could be that cheap for MHA leaks, I literally bought Sakamoto Days leaks for 30 dollars every week :josad:

The first time I bought the leaks the supplier sold me 45~48 dollars for SD leaks. The second time I bought I bargained a bit with the supplier and he dropped it to 30 dollars. I'm gonna bargain with the supplier again. Hopefully, I can get it cheaper with the same price as MHA leaks; and it's true I did asked the supplier for OP leaks and he said 11500~12000 yen (88~92 dollars converted with Paypal)