Discussion Power The essence of Grey's magic?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
This is not an essay! I can't write these I'm too dumb for this.
In the upcoming chapter of Black Clover besides sadness and despair there is also a little info that might change the future for the Black Bulls. People overlook this moment because of what happened in the chapter before but for me, this is one hell of a hint for a major power-up for Grey.

What is exactly the essence of Grey's Magic? We quickly assume this is Transformation Magic because of what we were taught but is it really just Transformation Magic?
This is more interesting and shocking because of Owen's words in this chapter take a look:

First hints at Grey's magic potentially being something more than Transformation Magic in Chapter 244:

All of these words come from Vanessa like she recognized this type of Magic. + We know that Vanessa uses Thread Magic and the awakening of her powers leads to Rouge or more specifically Red Threads of Fate Magic where she can manipulate the turn of events into her favor by simply Rouge touching her opponent.

Why I'm bringing this up? In Chapter 244 we also have a mini flashback of Grey's childhood and we see her mother from the back and she looks similar to Witch Queen which is why I brought Vanessa Magic type but I will touch on this in a second:

Grey thinks that she looks ugly due to her sister mocking her and decides to transform and look exactly like them which makes them furious and they tried to get rid of her:

We quickly assumed that she transforms herself to look just like her sisters but was this really a transformation? or maybe a desire to change the reality of looking like she does?

Now why I brought Vanessa's Magic? I actually think that the Woman that we see on the panel above ( Grey's mom ) is actually Witch Queen herself. This would make Vanessa and Grey sisters and this is nothing hard to go by because you may think oh okay lol why Vanessa never talked to her like to her sister.

Well, she was locked up for most of her life until Yami saved her? Lol.

Grey might be coincidentally the best creation of Witch Queen.

I think Grey's magic is Reality Manipulation or Reality Warping Magic. Grey can basically manipulate/change the reality to her own desire: Change her look to make her as beautiful as her sisters, change Gauche's fatal wound to a small and not dangerous one, change someone's magic type to type she desires at the moment.

So basically she can change/manipulate reality to her own desires!

What do you think about this? Is my little theory plausible or not? Maybe you have something that I could add to this theory? Feel free to share your thought!

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the upcoming chapter of Black Clover besides sadness and despair there is also a little info that might change the future for the Black Bulls. People overlook this moment because of what happened in the chapter before but for me, this is one hell of a hint for a major power-up for Grey.

What is exactly the essence of Grey's Magic? We quickly assume this is Transformation Magic because of what we were taught but is it really just Transformation Magic?
This is more interesting and shocking because of Owen's words in this chapter take a look:

First hints at Grey's magic potentially being something more than Transformation Magic in Chapter 244:

All of these words come from Vanessa like she recognized this type of Magic. + We know that Vanessa uses Thread Magic and the awakening of her powers leads to Rouge or more specifically Red Threads of Fate Magic where she can manipulate the turn of events into her favor by simply Rouge touching her opponent.

Why I'm bringing this up? In Chapter 244 we also have a mini flashback of Grey's childhood and we see her mother from the back and she looks similar to Witch Queen which is why I brought Vanessa Magic type but I will touch on this in a second:

Grey thinks that she looks ugly due to her sister mocking her and decides to transform and look exactly like them which makes them furious and they tried to get rid of her:

We quickly assumed that she transforms herself to look just like her sisters but was this really a transformation? or maybe a desire to change the reality of looking like she does?

Now why I brought Vanessa's Magic? I actually think that the Woman that we see on the panel above ( Grey's mom ) is actually Witch Queen herself. This would make Vanessa and Grey sisters and this is nothing hard to go by because you may think oh okay lol why Vanessa never talked to her like to her sister.

I think Grey's magic is Reality Manipulation or Reality Warping Magic. Grey can basically manipulate/change the reality to her own desire: Change her look to make her as beautiful as her sisters, change Gauche's fatal wound to a small and not dangerous one, change someone's magic type to type she desires at the moment.

What do you think about this? Is my little theory plausible or not? Maybe you have something that I could add to this theory? Feel free to share your thought!

she is monoma version of black clover.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Great therory @Seth Rollins

Looking back at the manga, it does really seem like there's more to Grey's magic attribute than just transformation.

Maybe it really is reality warping on a lower scale, or something else entirely. At the very least Tabata will be increasing her usefulness, she needs a bit more spotlight.

:wonderland:

I can't see her being too op though, as that would hinder the 3 mcs and Yami.

she is monoma version of black clover.

I think Monoma will probably fit Gauche a bit more since he can mirror magic.

Very good theory.

If she really can change reality that would be a really sick power. Reminds me a little bit of Orihime from Bleach.
if she combined her power with that of Vanessa they could do crazy things. I hope that something like that will be used against the spade kingdom.

Yeah. Exactly what I thought about.

Combining her possible Reality Warping Magic with Vanessa's Red Threads of Fate can be used a lot especially if Dark Triad opens the gates to the Devils Realm.
Oh yes, that could happen. If they can use something like that, imagine how powerful the demons must be. Oh god I am exicted to see what happens, no surprise that bc is my favorite manga for now.

Very interesting theory, I like it, but I don't subscribe to it. But in the same vein idk what it could be atm. Thinking about it.... I wasn't ignoring it either for the other parts of the chapter but just to busy.

That would further prove that Grey is Witch Queen's daughter. I know it sounds far fetched but if you think about it cells/blood and etc.

I wonder about Vanica. She should be one of the Witch Queen's daughters in my opinion.
She uses blood magic ( like Witch Queen ) and we still don't know her backstory.

We know that Dante and Zenon were present in the Spade Kingdom.
Just weird though because of the step siblings or whatever. It was noted 2 but if it's like we're lead to believe the Queen has many daughters. But all the same a new dynamic between Gray and Vanessa would be cool. They have like nothing and hardly speak to each other. Iirc