General & Others The exact moment Part 2 went to shit

tbh I hate the CSM church plot
Asa was not as enternaining as Denji, but in the end she kinda grew on me, and their interactions with Denji are hilarious

The church plot is shit

Fami and Nayuta interacting and not wanting to destroy the earth was cool though

Part 2 isn't bad, yeah I wouldn't say it's the best but for now I personally don't think it is bad either.

I think Fujimoto is just doing a really slow build up.

The slice of life with Asa and the mystery behind the Justice devil was so promising, now I have no idea what happened to the justice devil subplot, I can't even remember the hand wavy explanation they gave us.
Even though I do like Denji, I really want to see some focus on Asa/Yoru again.

I really enjoyed the focus of both her and Yoru's character and her subplot was getting really interesting.

Worst thing for me is the page count and the shitty scheldue. Wsj Fujimoto weekly was wayy better. To me it feels like bro dont even care anymore
Him switching to Shonen Jump Plus is better for health reasons.

Early Part 2 was promising, but the moment Aquarium ended it's been constant mediocrity
Sadly, Asa got cornered. This Nayuta issue got mixed up with that Church plot, Famine needs to return too; how this all will connect its a mystery
Post automatically merged:

So many good characters died.

Denji seems completely lost
This is fucked up. Trauma builds character trope strenched to a burnout.
Post automatically merged:

Part 2 isn't bad, yeah I wouldn't say it's the best but for now I personally don't think it is bad either.

I think Fujimoto is just doing a really slow build up.

Even though I do like Denji, I really want to see some focus on Asa/Yoru again.

I really enjoyed the focus of both her and Yoru's character and her subplot was getting really interesting.

Him switching to Shonen Jump Plus is better for health reasons.
I do agree, hes expanding plots to tie most of the dots in the big event thing

Last edited: