- Upcomint chapter title is "Hidden Command"
- Kuma has requested Vegapunk that upon completion of the experiment and removing his humanity, to install a command to activate when he can hear "drums of liberation" he showed to everyone, and fulfill "that" command
- Bonney through his memories saw the phantom room in Mariejoia, Kuma presently entered that room, Akainu is shown following him and wonders what is this corridor full of chambers
- Kuma encounters Imu and Warcury
- End of the year break

Post automatically merged:

So, if Saturn is indeed defeated, but goes back to Mariejois to report, could that be when Imu is finally shown for real?
He will not be returning to Mariejois

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I’m tired lf WG, full of weebs who never show their faces or what they do, bait and write shit while truthers like Critical banned

Noome in forum has any succes other than being known in forum ,

You compare with critical that is banned, the director of the biggest documentary in sweden met Critical in a gym and said he wanted him to Play a role as Viking lol

and they used that scene of critical rowing a vikingboat in the intro

@Blackbeard @Sasaki Kojirō @SakazOuki @Akai2
They banned him because every time he posted, it was a reminder they will never be this CHAD :getnappaed:

I’m tired lf WG, full of weebs who never show their faces or what they do, bait and write shit while truthers like Critical banned

Noome in forum has any succes other than being known in forum ,

You compare with critical that is banned, the director of the biggest documentary in sweden met Critical in a gym and said he wanted him to Play a role as Viking lol

and they used that scene of critical rowing a vikingboat in the intro

@Blackbeard @Sasaki Kojirō @SakazOuki @Akai2
I never even heard of this movie but great for him then

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
- Upcomint chapter title is "Hidden Command"
- Kuma has requested Vegapunk that upon completion of the experiment and removing his humanity, to install a command to activate when he can hear "drums of liberation" he showed to everyone, and fulfill "that" command
- Bonney through his memories saw the phantom room in Mariejoia, Kuma presently entered that room, Akainu is shown following him and wonders what is this corridor full of chambers
- Kuma encounters Imu and Warcury
- End of the year break
Man's already started started fiending 😭😭😭

It's still 2 week out my brotha 😭😭😭