But we had at least some opposition against redon in the past. The arabs and redon didn't get along, so arabs at least leaked just to spite him.

But now... Nothing.
It's still the case. Redon doesn't communicate with pew or scotch at all. He even has pew on ignore.

:kawak:

One Piece leaks are the funniest I've ever seen. But we have to differentiate 2 things. Redon doesn't pay anything for the chapter information, he gets the material for free, thanks to fortunate circumstances. So he isn't much interested to make profit by posting stuff early as others, who pay a lot and need to make revenue with twitter / x posts. It was even said that the one piece raws price went up a lot recently.

It's still the case. Redon doesn't communicate with pew or scotch at all. He even has pew on ignore.

:kawak:

One Piece leaks are the funniest I've ever seen. But we have to differentiate 2 things. Redon doesn't pay anything for the chapter information, he gets the material for free, thanks to fortunate circumstances. So he isn't much interested to make profit by posting stuff early as others, who pay a lot and need to make revenue with twitter / x posts. It was even said that the one piece raws price went up a lot recently.
Wait wait wait. Leakers other thant Blueoff pay for the spoiler? I did not know this, I've always thought they get them from some source they know for free. :whitepress: