What if Zoro and Sanji beat Kizaru in Egghead, and they fight Fujitora and Ryokugyu in 1v1s in the final war? Not sure about Fuji staying on the WG side at that point though

I think this is the week where I will finally split into two or get a second personality in my mind
I’m a Admiral and Mihawk fan… is this a L or W for me? Or is this neutral because the L and W cancel each other out?
:laughmoji:
Fujitora losing is not bad if it's against the wss, hope the fight isn't offscreened thought because if it is, it would serve genuinely zero purpose:endthis:

Where were you back then? I switched on the fan and before it was on, the TV started trembling and in a few seconds, the ground started shaking. As I began to process, destruction had already occured.
One time I was is the class which was at the end of the floor it got cracks ... We jumped off from third floor bc floors were in ascending order... N due to we were far away from the stair n... Whole situation was in hurry and panic ... One of my fellow class clapped teacher bc teacher was saying we have wait and follow the instructions announced by school ...

Where were you back then? I switched on the fan and before it was on, the TV started trembling and in a few seconds, the ground started shaking. As I began to process, destruction had already occured.
2nd time I was at the home laying on bed n my fan was off to see earthquake... I think slept n then I remember my uncle shouting to get out of house ... We ran away in open ... Everyone was out their house