idk why ppl use demeaning names like "sweat scaling" "huff scaling" "reaction scaling" ect when there is clear intent by the author in these reactions

Oda is showing Zoro having a hard time against Lucci by having him breathe heavy, no amount of cope will change that
Exactly lmfao.

“It doesn’t matter that Zoro is huffing, wheezing, sweating, and possibly bleeding against Lucci, here’s character X huffing when they aren’t trying so it doesn’t mean anything.”

Do people not realize how disingenuous and unconvincing this sounds? The cope is insane

here we go again

another mid 5 chapter with cum haired monkey ahh bi7ch doing umpa lumpa dance throught out the chapter
oda is washed as fuck bro's pen don't move anymore ... ass piece and then there's scotch hyping this shit show up

why tf does gege have to be on break dawg ruined my week JJK and sakamotodays legit the best manga going on rn
Green Green Greens solos Midjutsu Kaisen tbh

I’ve also never seen a convincing debunk of one cm height scaling between rivals.

“It doesn’t matter that Mihawk is one cm shorter than Shank, Queen is one cm shorter than King, or Sanji is one cm shorter than Zoro. Whitebeard is wayyyyy taller than Roger and they’re rivals. Oh are giants the strongest in OP? No so height scaling doesn’t work!”

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Whispers i really think that height scaling is legit

I’ve also never seen a convincing debunk of one cm height scaling between rivals.

“It doesn’t matter that Mihawk is one cm shorter than Shank, Queen is one cm shorter than King, or Sanji is one cm shorter than Zoro. Whitebeard is wayyyyy taller than Roger and they’re rivals. Oh are giants the strongest in OP? No so height scaling doesn’t work!”

They wont EVER acknowledge its legitimacy cause THEY ARE SCARED :endthis:

Didnt you say Sanji >>>>Zoro?

You debunked it yourself linyagi
:goatasure: