G

Gorosei Informer

I wish I had the strength to drop this shit
It’s like drug, I don’t want it but I’m addicted because I consumed it for a long long time
Same man, Wano broke me mentally, emotionally, spiritually etc. It was the narrative equivalent of the quarantine/lockdowns but twice as long. Some things Wh1P pointed out to me recently made me appreciate it a lot more but theres still a LOT wrong with Wano and after the 2 years of hell of Dressrosa, with Wano being twice that length, it was beyond overkill especially for a single arc to be that long, especially not a final arc too!
Wano was pretty much a saga by itself even maybe! Onigashima felt like a whole seperate arc too which I think was deliberate too? Like Water to Enies Lobby? Both Water 7 and Wano had closure mini arcs after their intergrated successor arcs ended too?

At this point we're truly broken masochists/sadists/balls deep in Stockholm Syndrome and Oda has us wrapped around his silhouetted fingers belonging to "that guy"! Few things are keeping me interested and going in OP anymore although Gear 5 is fun, despite how much it breaking the power system/scaling of OP, the fights and tension in it too.

After the complete fakeout/shameless baiting with Film Mid too, which I expected would happen too, I'm fuming too. Its nice to have Vegapunk finally but I need my Shanks, Mihawk and Blackbeard arcs already, I'm dying of waiting so long now lol. I dont even know what to expect or make of Mihawk under Buggy now, but I think its all done purposely to have him and Crocodile return in a convenient fashion, using Buggy as the excuse and thus somehow, it will culimate in Buggy at Elbaf potentially, since the SHs stole his giant squad without even knowing lol.

Half the crew still hasnt met the SH Grand Fleet canonically either too, the Grand Fleet has yet to do anything and we're waiting to see wtf is gonna happen with Shanks going after Barto but given how much of a letdown Koby vs Boa was and thus Blackbeard there too, I'm not expecting much anymore, I just want the resolution/answers and to move on.

At least Elbaf and Kidd are reappearing too though, thank fuck! Shit was seriously getting bleak lol. Egghead is quite a mixed bag for me, but I'm glad to see Vegapunk finally as I said and I love the futureretro/atompunk/70's sci-fi/Futurama/Jetsons etc vibes of it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Guys, it's a cartoon. You can read it or not. Doesb't change much
No shit, such a dumb point. Its not like a lot of us have been following the series for over half our lifetimes now at least.

"Its just a cartoon hurr durr, so why are we posting on a forum for it and investing so much time in it?" You guys post here too and invest so much time in "just a cartoon" too, you're just not as cynical about it or at least outspoken about it.

Apathy ain't cool either.

Same man, Wano broke me mentally, emotionally, spiritually etc. It was the narrative equivalent of the quarantine/lockdowns but twice as long. Some things Wh1P pointed out to me recently made me appreciate it a lot more but theres still a LOT wrong with Wano and after the 2 years of hell of Dressrosa, with Wano being twice that length, it was beyond overkill especially for a single arc to be that long, especially not a final arc too!
Wano was pretty much a saga by itself even maybe! Onigashima felt like a whole seperate arc too which I think was deliberate too? Like Water to Enies Lobby? Both Water 7 and Wano had closure mini arcs after their intergrated successor arcs ended too?

At this point we're truly broken masochists/sadists/balls deep in Stockholm Syndrome and Oda has us wrapped around his silhouetted fingers belonging to "that guy"! Few things are keeping me interested and going in OP anymore although Gear 5 is fun, despite how much it breaking the power system/scaling of OP, the fights and tension in it too.

After the complete fakeout/shameless baiting with Film Mid too, which I expected would happen too, I'm fuming too. Its nice to have Vegapunk finally but I need my Shanks, Mihawk and Blackbeard arcs already, I'm dying of waiting so long now lol. I dont even know what to expect or make of Mihawk under Buggy now, but I think its all done purposely to have him and Crocodile return in a convenient fashion, using Buggy as the excuse and thus somehow, it will culimate in Buggy at Elbaf potentially, since the SHs stole his giant squad without even knowing lol.

Half the crew still hasnt met the SH Grand Fleet canonically either too, the Grand Fleet has yet to do anything and we're waiting to see wtf is gonna happen with Shanks going after Barto but given how much of a letdown Koby vs Boa was and thus Blackbeard there too, I'm not expecting much anymore, I just want the resolution/answers and to move on.

At least Elbaf and Kidd are reappearing too though, thank fuck! Shit was seriously getting bleak lol. Egghead is quite a mixed bag for me, but I'm glad to see Vegapunk finally as I said and I love the futureretro/atompunk/70's sci-fi/Futurama/Jetsons etc vibes of it.
This is a reflection of our souls

just do like me. Wano doesn't exixt. I can only remember Sanji, Queen and O kiku, the rest doesn't exist.

G

Gorosei Informer

Weaponise hints?I don't get it
To make us agonise over what the hell they are, getting free clout over them. Hints posted on twitter get an average of maybe 70k views. No joke. A single hint, a single image, a single fucking emoji can get 70k views on there!

Not to mention the sheer amount of like spam the "providers" get on here for all the teasing and trolling they do, including fake spoilers and such too.

Worst part is when the hints are just so vague or specific, especially referring to something we could not know about from the chapter yet, something we couldn't have guessed or just something really random or minor or w/e.

I lke the more obvious hints but there is some fun trying to figure them out.

Gosh, even hints are serious business now, SMH. What has this fucking manga and troll of an author done to us? No wonder @Akai2 calls us fiends!

:saden::shame::risitameh::risiup::risicheck: