Honestly the best on that list is DGM. But a big problem and basically the only problem with DGM is that the author is sick and can only manage 4 chapters per year :josad:

The manga started in 2004 and is only up to 246 chapters. But it's still a masterpiece.
So basically like HxH :josad:
Idk if I can take that level of depression again with a masterpiece on hiatus
But will try it out, heard lots of good reception for DGM

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So basically like HxH :josad:
Idk if I can take that level of depression again with a masterpiece on hiatus
But will try it out, heard lots of good reception for DGM
Yeah quite like HxH lol.

That's also understandable. That's why I always mention it when telling people to check it out. It's amazing but there is a problem with the release schedule. Let me know if you do.

Oh men, I am stoked to hear about it!
Nice thanks my dude.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
just saw seatonnes is there gassing up jinbe lol
he cooked for once in his life, the dude that made the tweet put him at top 3 (he for sure cooking):endthis:
Post automatically merged:

He tried to put him above zoro:saden:
The guy thinks jinbe is placed at 3 right now and jinbe hasnt had his best moment at WCI yet
:jordanmf:

Finished Gintama - review:

I am usually hesitant to pick up a long running anime (especially one which has 300+ episodes) and I can honestly say after completing Gintama that that was the best decision I have made in my entire life. Gintama is one of those shows which cant be described or reviewed easily because it is a mix of so many genres and has so much variety in terms of the story and the theme. But despite all that Gintama is primarily a comedy anime and that’s nothing less than any other anime, comedy is art and it can make people cheerful and recover from stress and trauma. For the most part Gintama doesn’t take itself seriously, breaks the 4th wall and remains usually light hearted which makes it harder for viewers when the actual plot/story/serious arcs hit because the underlying main plot of gintama is usually dark, emotional, violent and also depressing at some points and not just the main story arcs some other short arcs can also be pretty dark. You will hear at many forums that gintama doesn’t have a consistent main plot but it does and its an epic tale of vengeance, suffering, loneliness, war, death and the consequences of choices made. The plot is subtle and only unravels itself around mid ep-200s.
The main serious arcs are usually filled with feels (emotional moments which are guaranteed to make you cry if you have watched all the previous comedy eps), epic fights (which are usually extremely violent), very less comedy and plot reveals which will blow your mind (usually after ep300). Most serious arcs are masterpieces and are better than most shounen animes out there (imo).

Enough about the serious plot. Lets talk about the comedy. Well, the comedy will make you choke to death if you are eating something while watching because its hilarious on another level. The comedy ranges from parodies and references to character comedy to toilet humor to sexual and perverted humor. Most skits and gags have made me laugh to the point where I stopped watching gintama (for a day or two) because I was concerned for my health. But it could be hit or miss at the beginning because the first 200 or so eps’ comedy are heavily reliant on parodies of Japanese pop culture (usually manga and animes sometimes others). First few seasons are heavily episodic but as the show progresses more and more arcs occur.

Gintama has one of the best soundtrack of all time. ALL of the ops are incredible and most of the eds I enjoyed and the wide range of perfect osts (ranging from lazy ost to epic god tier osts) can make the viewer even more immersed in the masterpiece that is Gintama. Animation quality remains consistent and improves over time. Thematically, Gintama is pretty unique, overall, samurai era invaded by aliens and the technology is near to current era. Characters are extremely loveable, memorable and have distinct personalities and design which makes it easy to differentiate them. Its usually hard to find a show which does everything perfectly and gintama is it but don’t go in expecting epic battles in every other episode. Remember Gintama is a comedy anime first.

To sum it up (if you didn’t have read the whole review)-
Gintama is a MASTERPIECE ! GO WATCH IT! You wont regret it.

Overall – characters - 10/10, story – 10/10, setting – 10/10, music – 10/10, comedy – 9.5/10, animation - 8.5/10, enjoyment – 10/10.
Interesting Ima give it a try :pepebusi:

Ace dying was good, The supernova should have been stronger , And both Law and Kid should have been antagonist that Luffy would have to overcome, imagine if Law was the antagonist in Punk Hazzard and his underlings Were Vergo, Caesar and Monet, Punk Hazzard probably would’ve been one of the best arcs in the series.
I agree with most of what you said except the ace thing
Ace dying was good only if it moved the story narratively in reference to the strawhat crew. Realistically as we have been shown it didn't.

The Shodai Kitetsu is a legendary cursed sword that was forged by the swordsmith Amakuni in the Heian period of Japan. It is said to be one of the most powerful swords ever made, and its blade is said to be so sharp that it can cut through anything. The sword has a dark history, as it is said to have killed many people who have wielded it. It is also said that anyone who wields the sword will eventually be killed by it. The Gorosei may not possess this particular sword, but they may have knowledge of its existence and its history.:crazwhat:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Man I knew it was dark and stuff but that was still a shock for the fist page lmao.
it did a good job setting the tone for the manga lol.

tbh, the thing that shocked me the most in Berserk was the transition fromthe first arc to the Golden Age lol. I was confused on how long the flashback was supposed to be.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
it did a good job setting the tone for the manga lol.

tbh, the thing that shocked me the most in Berserk was the transition fromthe first arc to the Golden Age lol. I was confused on how long the flashback was supposed to be.
Yeah it does set up the tone quite well.

Imma need to catch up to Berserk soon as well. But I still vividly recall the eclipse and everything that transpired there.