Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Editor's comment on the next chapter:

"The invasion of the seas where the strong gather with their partners, the next chapter will be amazing" πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘€ (Do you trust the editor?)

And One Piece will have a colored cover and it will be featured in the Shonen Jump magazine (according to the Chinese source).

Why the need to add "with their partners" there i wonder

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
β€Ž

"The invasion of the seas where the strong gather with their partners, the next chapter will be amazing" πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘€ (Do you trust the editor?)

And One Piece will have a colored cover and it will be featured in the Shonen Jump magazine (according to the Chinese source).

Partners gathering
Partners = Crew
Lets get it
:sadgrin:

The coloured cover isnt just OP btw, its a mixture of SJ mangas in one colour page

Anyone that speaks Japanese here that can tell me what Jigoro(Zoro's zombies name) means? I looked it up but theres several variations and I don't know Kanji to find the right one.
You have to find the raws, look at the kanji used there, and only then can you know the meaning

Without the raws you could combina dozens of kanji to get that reading, each combination with its own meaning