- no awakening
- short and meaningless flashback
- 90% of his crew had a bad treatment
- his daughter is obsessed with Oden
- turned into a Joy Boy fanboy

I mean come onnnnnn
Kaido deserved better
What makes you think that all admirals will get even a flashback lol. GB was made a clown in wano by oda. Aokiji is getting washed by old garp.
Post automatically merged:

At least Kaidou and BM were arc bosses and got too many focus in the story. Admirals wont even be arc bosses. It will be Gorosei and Im.
Exactly lol

G

Gorosei Informer

Indeed he is! Prepare for many more Bepopictures :blush::sweat:

Aye it is! :amazing:

Can't wait to see his return in the manga! :lawbepo:
Aww the "Lawdy and the uh Bear?" A Lady and the Tramp parody/reference with that fanart lmao.

Not to be confused with Lordi too ofc!:

- no awakening
- short and meaningless flashback
- 90% of his crew had a bad treatment
- his daughter is obsessed with Oden
- turned into a Joy Boy fanboy

I mean come onnnnnn
Kaido deserved better
Right?! If Kaido was actually captured and enslaved, especially his race, the Joyboy fanaticism would have worked better. I mean he was betrayed by his home country (we didnt even see his people, see any Onis nor learn anything new about them from his FB FFS) and we could have had him more horrified by seeing what King went through and the extinction of his own race, which Kaido probably has experienced with his own Oni race ofc. Hence setting a VERY personal relation between them naturally.

I genuinely can't believe thats what Oda gave us for his flashback. He heard us moaning about the lack of FB for him so much so he gave us a half assed one out of spite. I've had ChatGPT come up with much better stuff in seconds ffs. (Granted a lot of it was me influencing it what to say but I also let it have its own ideas/whims seperately too)

I just got GPT to write a backstory now and in 5 seconds, it did this, thats all it took:

**Title: The Last Oni**

@MonsterKaido was born into the world of One Piece as an Oni, a race of giant humanoids known for their strength, ferocity, and striking horns. They hailed from a secluded island, hidden within the tumultuous waters of the Grand Line. This island, Onigashima, was a sanctuary where the Oni thrived, away from the rest of the world's judgement and fear.

In their prime, the Oni were a race of warriors, battling each other to establish dominance and leadership. Despite the brutal contests, there was a strong sense of camaraderie, shared pain, and collective pride among them. Kaido, even as a child, displayed exceptional potential. He was fierce and indomitable, carving a name for himself as a force to be reckoned with.

One fateful day, humans discovered Onigashima. Initially, they approached under the guise of peace and trade, piquing the interest of the Oni with their exotic goods and knowledge. But it wasn't long before their true intentions were revealed.

The humans coveted the immense strength and resilience of the Oni. Devious and cunning, they poisoned the food and drink traded to the Oni, causing a devastating plague to spread through Onigashima. The once mighty Oni fell ill, their strength waning as the humans watched from the sidelines, waiting to swoop in and claim the island for themselves.

Kaido watched as his people, including his loved ones, succumbed to the plague, their vibrant spirits snuffed out one by one. He alone seemed immune to the poison, his unique biology fighting off the deadly toxin.

In a desperate attempt to save his race, Kaido challenged the human invaders. The battle was brutal and bloody, but Kaido, even in his anger and despair, was outnumbered and overpowered. His defeat marked the fall of the Oni race.

As the sole survivor of his kind, Kaido was left with a profound hatred for humans. He witnessed firsthand their treachery and the cost of his race's naivety. Kaido's pride as an Oni became his way of preserving his heritage, his way of paying homage to his lost race, and a constant reminder of the treachery that led to their demise.

He was the last of his kind, the last Oni. It was a title that filled him with both pride and sorrow. He vowed never to forget the crimes of the humans and pledged to create a world where such treachery could never occur again. Hence, he began his quest for an all-out war, a war that would cleanse the world of deceit and usher in an era of might and truth.

This was the prompt I used:

Write a backstory for Kaido and his Oni race, with some tragedy, darkness, brutality, similar in tone to Doflamingo's backstory and thus explaining why he hates humans so much and why we barely see Oni anymore and he takes such pride in being an Oni.

The thing is Blackbeard taking the kill is some heavy rat move, he is not shanks.
garp is definitely aokiji's body, story wise it doesn't add any value for BB to kill garp.:absojustice:
Lmaoooo true! He did do that to WB with his crew, but I agree, I get you though haha.

Yeah, Kuzan killing Garp if it happens would be much more impactful and emotional, it would be so contoversial, so shocking, so upsetting potentially for some. Kinda like Snape and Dumbledore but without Kuzan actually being a double agent ofc.

I was thinking for BB, that he would kill Garp as revenge for Xebec but I still agree. BB wants Hachinosu to become a WG affiliated territory, a kingdom or w/e as he said, so killing Garp might work against his agenda too somehow.

I just pulled a Rayquaza today
My sixth sense awakened today
Trust my feelings, the Admirals will carry the final saga
Aye I agree man. They were the icons, the top tiers, the juggernauts of the pre TS. The ultimate adverseries, the gamechangers, the shit got real, harbingers of doom.

I still want to believe when Oda stops holding them back for ridiculous reasons and lets them go all out, they're gonna truly be amazing. He had moments with the Yonkos so far where they shined but he couldn't truly do them the justice they deserved. (Pun not intended lol)

Oda did so much greatness for Kaido as a fighter but he fucked up the backstory of him, ruined his crew with the worst ideas possible (except the calamities imo, although Jack was brutally wasted, but still far better than Smoothie and Snack especially).

The lack of confirmed awakenings for Kaido and Big Mom will never stop making me mad, despite whatever people can say about how DFs and thus awakenings work and why they couldn't have had it. I don't see how Big Mom wasn't in line with her fruit mentally at least and thus "lacking" all that was needed for awakening.

The less said about Yamato the better, I'm so fucking tired of Yamato lol.

But yeah, I really hope Oda will do the Admirals justice (fucking puns lol), his comment about Aramaki recently gives me hope and the fact Kizaru is travelling with a freaking Gorosei to Egghead AND we know now, the Gorosei are NOT pushovers as so many of them wanted them to be and that they will be extremely powerful somehow too.

Aww the "Lawdy and the uh Bear?" A Lady and the Tramp parody/reference with that fanart lmao.

Not to be confused with Lordi too ofc!:

Right?! If Kaido was actually captured and enslaved, especially his race, the Joyboy fanaticism would have worked better. I mean he was betrayed by his home country (we didnt even see his people, see any Onis nor learn anything new about them from his FB FFS) and we could have had him more horrified by seeing what King went through and the extinction of his own race, which Kaido probably has experienced with his own Oni race ofc. Hence setting a VERY personal relation between them naturally.

I genuinely can't believe thats what Oda gave us for his flashback. He heard us moaning about the lack of FB for him so much so he gave us a half assed one out of spite. I've had ChatGPT come up with much better stuff in seconds ffs. (Granted a lot of it was me influencing it what to say but I also let it have its own ideas/whims seperately too)

I just got GPT to write a backstory now and in 5 seconds, it did this, thats all it took:

**Title: The Last Oni**

@MonsterKaido was born into the world of One Piece as an Oni, a race of giant humanoids known for their strength, ferocity, and striking horns. They hailed from a secluded island, hidden within the tumultuous waters of the Grand Line. This island, Onigashima, was a sanctuary where the Oni thrived, away from the rest of the world's judgement and fear.

In their prime, the Oni were a race of warriors, battling each other to establish dominance and leadership. Despite the brutal contests, there was a strong sense of camaraderie, shared pain, and collective pride among them. Kaido, even as a child, displayed exceptional potential. He was fierce and indomitable, carving a name for himself as a force to be reckoned with.

One fateful day, humans discovered Onigashima. Initially, they approached under the guise of peace and trade, piquing the interest of the Oni with their exotic goods and knowledge. But it wasn't long before their true intentions were revealed.

The humans coveted the immense strength and resilience of the Oni. Devious and cunning, they poisoned the food and drink traded to the Oni, causing a devastating plague to spread through Onigashima. The once mighty Oni fell ill, their strength waning as the humans watched from the sidelines, waiting to swoop in and claim the island for themselves.

Kaido watched as his people, including his loved ones, succumbed to the plague, their vibrant spirits snuffed out one by one. He alone seemed immune to the poison, his unique biology fighting off the deadly toxin.

In a desperate attempt to save his race, Kaido challenged the human invaders. The battle was brutal and bloody, but Kaido, even in his anger and despair, was outnumbered and overpowered. His defeat marked the fall of the Oni race.

As the sole survivor of his kind, Kaido was left with a profound hatred for humans. He witnessed firsthand their treachery and the cost of his race's naivety. Kaido's pride as an Oni became his way of preserving his heritage, his way of paying homage to his lost race, and a constant reminder of the treachery that led to their demise.

He was the last of his kind, the last Oni. It was a title that filled him with both pride and sorrow. He vowed never to forget the crimes of the humans and pledged to create a world where such treachery could never occur again. Hence, he began his quest for an all-out war, a war that would cleanse the world of deceit and usher in an era of might and truth.

This was the prompt I used:

Write a backstory for Kaido and his Oni race, with some tragedy, darkness, brutality, similar in tone to Doflamingo's backstory and thus explaining why he hates humans so much and why we barely see Oni anymore and he takes such pride in being an Oni.

Lmaoooo true! He did do that to WB with his crew, but I agree, I get you though haha.

Yeah, Kuzan killing Garp if it happens would be much more impactful and emotional, it would be so contoversial, so shocking, so upsetting potentially for some. Kinda like Snape and Dumbledore but without Kuzan actually being a double agent ofc.

I was thinking for BB, that he would kill Garp as revenge for Xebec but I still agree. BB wants Hachinosu to become a WG affiliated territory, a kingdom or w/e as he said, so killing Garp might work against his agenda too somehow.

Aye I agree man. They were the icons, the top tiers, the juggernauts of the pre TS. The ultimate adverseries, the gamechangers, the shit got real, harbingers of doom.

I still want to believe when Oda stops holding them back for ridiculous reasons and lets them go all out, they're gonna truly be amazing. He had moments with the Yonkos so far where they shined but he couldn't truly do them the justice they deserved. (Pun not intended lol)

Oda did so much greatness for Kaido as a fighter but he fucked up the backstory of him, ruined his crew with the worst ideas possible (except the calamities imo, although Jack was brutally wasted, but still far better than Smoothie and Snack especially).

The lack of confirmed awakenings for Kaido and Big Mom will never stop making me mad, despite whatever people can say about how DFs and thus awakenings work and why they couldn't have had it. I don't see how Big Mom wasn't in line with her fruit mentally at least and thus "lacking" all that was needed for awakening.

The less said about Yamato the better, I'm so fucking tired of Yamato lol.

But yeah, I really hope Oda will do the Admirals justice (fucking puns lol), his comment about Aramaki recently gives me hope and the fact Kizaru is travelling with a freaking Gorosei to Egghead AND we know now, the Gorosei are NOT pushovers as so many of them wanted them to be and that they will be extremely powerful somehow too.
Actually it might be a good idea, garp being brutally killed when aokiji didn't wanted it could be interesting, I can see the silent surprise on his face:absojustice:

Huh? So essentially you are saying that akainu is weaker than the current admirals since he is fleet admiral. Amd fleet admiral are not above admirals. Got it
There is no way you re an adult I can't believe what I just read:whitepress:

G

Gorosei Informer

Actually it might be a good idea, garp being brutally killed when aokiji didn't wanted it could be interesting, I can see the surprise in his face:absojustice:

There is no way you re an adult I can't believe what I just read:whitepress:
Yeah right?! Kuzan could just try to incapacitate Garp as he did to Saul (I argued that for DECADES and saw people insist Time Capsule was just a "name for flair/style" only LMFAO) BUT either Garp accidentally dies due to his age and or being frozen too much or he just gives in out of remorse for Kuzan and oher reasons like Ace OR Blackbeard or Shiryu comes in for the free kill.

Imagine Garp being frozen by Kuzan and Kuzan knows he won't stay frozen for too long, so he froze Garp briefly just so he can make Garp hear him out by force as Garp is too hands on/gung ho to listen and as he's trying to explain his reasons/actions to Garp, Garps frozen body just shatters instantly into a million pieces or falls over and shatters?

How fucking horrified and guilty would Kuzan feel then?

There's a LOT of potential for bitter tragedy with this setup of Kuzan and Garp. We don't know what Kuzan's great debt is to Garp but as some theorised, Garp rescued Kuzan from poverty and probably saved his life from pirates or something (and now ironically Kuzan betrayed his hero for pirates) and he adopted and trained him, raising him like his own son, as we see a LOT of child fostering in One Piece, especially men adopting sons as their own and being far better fathers to them than the children's own fathers.

Dadan is 53, 25 years younger than Garp and 4 years older than Kuzan, so she couldnt have raised Kuzan either, I was gonna suggest Garp could have had her raise him like he did with Luffy, Ace and Sabo much later but shes obviously way too young ofc!

Kuzan used to have "fired up Justice" before Ohara too. He became "Lazy Justice" after it. So it really affected and disillusioned him too. He's gonna have a very interesting conversation with Garp about the Ohara incident, Buster Calls, Justice and such imo.