Are you dumb? He said he can't read, not that he can't write/type.
Yeah my bad, I forgot that you gotta learn how to write in order to learn how to read later on.
Post automatically merged:

I can't read not that I can't write
What are the chances of you writing exactly what you mean without knowing what you're typing??? That's some MC level plot armor.

Chapter 1073:
- Stussy is now trying to attack Lucci, Vegapunk tells the Strawhats that Stussy was his first successful clone in a project aimed at building weapons out of legends.
- Vegapunk (its shaka, idfk any of their names nor do I plan to learn them) @Doggo

explains that the WG forcibly took Stussy from him for Cipher-Pol usage. However, he did not tell them that he manipulated her "personality" (idk what word the kanji is, so im guessing), to make her a spy for him.
- Lucci realizes that he is severly disadvantaged, and orders the Seraphims to fight off Zoro/Stussy/Brook, however Stussy tells them to go find Vegapunk

- Bonney hesitates to touch the bubble, but after a few short flashbacks of when she saw Kuma during the Reverie, she decides to touch it.

Flashbacks reveal a lot of information, I'll only describe the most important panels
- Kumas first memory is of him as a teenager (roughly 15-18), he is given the position of elected? (confusing) King of Sorbet Kingdom
- We see Bonneys mom (not her face though), and him crying at her birth
- Kuma is also shown meeting Dragon, he had been angry with the WG and couldnt tolerate being a member state anymore
- Dragon tells him about a plan they have, that Kuma could be useful for.
There is more about him visiting Mary Geoise and meeting with other leaders (Neptune, Cobra among them)

- Kizaru is leading a marine fleet, but Cross Guild runs into them (literally their ships collide)
- Kizaru orders Gion (i think, shes a VA so it makes sense), and some other marines to storm the ship but Buggy and Crocodile are able to fight them off.

- Kizaru tells them that he was in a hurry, so putting up any resistance would be an inconvenience.
- Buggy screams for Mihawk to come out and help, Crocodile tries to attack Kizaru but cant catch him (hes ping ponging back and forth)
- Mihawk comes out, telling Buggy to move the ship away. He jumps onto the marine ship and asks Kizaru whether fighting is worth him losing time and maybe his life.

- Kizaru goes back onto his ship

Chapter Ends with Kizaru and MIhawk in a double page, showing their titles "Admiral Borsalino" and "Marine Hunter and Worlds Strongest Swordsman Dracule Mihawk" as they face off teasing a fight

Break next week

@MonochromeYoru
@Toby D. Dog

Last edited:
Chapter 1073:
- Stussy is now trying to attack Lucci, Vegapunk tells the Strawhats that Stussy was his first successful clone in a project aimed at building weapons out of legends.
- Vegapunk explains that the WG forcibly took Stussy from him for Cipher-Pol usage. However, he did not tell them that he manipulated her "personality" (idk what word the kanji is, so im guessing), to make her a spy for him.
- Lucci realizes that he is severly disadvantaged, and orders the Seraphims to fight off Zoro/Stussy/Brook, however Stussy tells them to go find Vegapunk

- Bonney hesitates to touch the bubble, but after a few short flashbacks of when she saw Kuma during the Reverie, she decides to touch it.

Flashbacks reveal a lot of information, I'll only describe the most important panels
- Kumas first memory is of him as a teenager (roughly 15-18), he is given the position of elected? (confusing) King of Sorbet Kingdom
- Kuma is also shown meeting Dragon, he had been angry with the WG and couldnt tolerate being a member state anymore
There is more about him visiting Mary Geoise and meeting with other leaders (Neptune, Cobra among them)

- Kizaru is leading a marine fleet, but Cross Guild runs into them (literally their ships collide)
- Kizaru orders Gion (i think, shes a VA so it makes sense), and some other marines to storm the ship but Buggy and Crocodile are able to fight them off.

- Kizaru tells them that he was in a hurry, so putting up any resistance would be an inconvenience.
- Buggy screams for Mihawk to come out and help, Crocodile tries to attack Kizaru but cant catch him (hes ping ponging back and forth)
- Mihawk comes out, telling Buggy to move the ship away. He jumps onto the marine ship and asks Kizaru whether fighting is worth him losing time and maybe his life.

Chapter Ends with Kizaru and MIhawk in a double page, showing their titles "Admiral Borsalino" and "Marine Hunter and Worlds Strongest Swordsman Dracule Mihawk" as they face off teasing a fight

Break next week

@MonochromeYoru
@Toby D. Dog
Fake, no Zoro killing Lucci.

Chapter 1073:
- Vegapunk explains that the WG forcibly took Stussy from him for Cipher-Pol usage. However, he did not tell them that he manipulated her "personality" (idk what word the kanji is, so im guessing), to make her a spy for him.

Break next week

@MonochromeYoru
@Toby D. Dog
Really ready good

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Chapter 1073:

Break next week

@MonochromeYoru
@Toby D. Dog
If youre lying i'll never forgive you