Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Average Lolda writing, nit Yamato's fault
I know dementia isn't something that you should joke about, but it actually feels like he has it half the time. I could write a whole ass essay over the disaster of Wano, but I don't even need to. Because two of the biggest victims in the shitshow of a saga were Carrot and Zoro.

All Zoro got that arc were feats and cool looking power-ups, nothing about his character, no Ryuma's grave ect.

And then there's Carrot. Hate her all you want, she didn't deserve that shit. 200+ chapters with the crew to not even have a fucking on screen goobye. No on screen invitation so her fans are left in this sad coping state of uncertainty.

Like actually wtf? I know he smokes, but is he doing drugs now?

I know dementia isn't something that you should joke about, but it actually feels like he has it half the time. I could write a whole ass essay over the disaster of Wano, but I don't even need to. Because two of the biggest victims in the shitshow of a saga were Carrot and Zoro.

All Zoro got that arc were feats and cool looking power-ups, nothing about his character, no Ryuma's grave ect.

And then there's Carrot. Hate her all you want, she didn't deserve that shit. 200+ chapters with the crew to not even have a fucking on screen goobye. No on screen invitation so her fans are left in this sad coping state of uncertainty.

Like actually wtf? I know he smokes, but is he doing drugs now?
Stress and insomnia have debiliating effects on the human brain

And that was always my biggest issue with her, she never grew into her own person. Just a shadow of an already controversial character.

She needed a character arc not multiple panels of "I'm going to join Luffy's crew" when the author knew it wasn't happening.
Yamato will get that character arc later, it's just annoying that Oda refused to give it to her IN WANO. Sooooooooooooooo many issues with Wano are solved if Yamato is introduced as a prisoner in Udon and meets Luffy there.

As much as I wanted her to join the crew, I can totally understand people who didn't want her to.

Carrot actually had interactions with the crew.

Any significant Yamato/Straw Hat Pirates crew interaction was offscreen once Kaido lost. How can she join the crew, IF ODA NEVER WROTE HER WITH THEM?!?!?!?
Post automatically merged:

you feed human food to your dog??:kaidowhat::kaidowhat: no wonder he chose violence
https://thecatsite.com/threads/so-anyone-ever-look-into-cats-that-live-30-years.363354/

Whenever my mom complains about feeding the dog "people food" I show her this and tell her to grow up.

Cats and dogs are both omnivores, their systems can handle a lot of different foods, they just need to be moderated, since dogs and cats are way smaller than humans and need smaller serving sizes. Take chocolate. Small bits of chocolate are fine for dogs. What kills them is when the mutherfuckers eat a whole chocolate cake off the counter and then their heart explodes.

My dog likes it when I murder the neighbors and feed her their flesh, don't tell me I can't serve her human food, oi (THIS IS A JOKE I DO NOT FEED MY DOG MY NEIGHBOR'S FLESH WORSTGEN)

I remember a YouTuber I know talking about her dog eating a whole fucking Rotisserie Chicken, and scaring the shit out of her, but the dog was fine

:risiup:

The donut was what concerned me, that Chinese food was gooooooooooooooooooood

Last edited:
Yamato will get that character arc later
And when??? In the inevitable spinoff AFTER the series?

I remember a YouTuber I know talking about her dog eating a whole fucking Rotisserie Chicken, and scaring the shit out of her, but the dog was fine
Chicken bones are supposedly bad for dogs because they are hollow and the dog may choke on them.

And there was something about chocolate too I think.....was it dogs or cats that die from chocolate? Don't remember

Yamato will get that character arc later, it's just annoying that Oda refused to give it to her IN WANO. Sooooooooooooooo many issues with Wano are solved if Yamato is introduced as a prisoner in Udon and meets Luffy there.

As much as I wanted her to join the crew, I can totally understand people who didn't want her to.

Carrot actually had interactions with the crew.

Any significant Yamato/Straw Hat Pirates crew interaction was offscreen once Kaido lost. How can she join the crew, IF ODA NEVER WROTE HER WITH THEM?!?!?!?

https://thecatsite.com/threads/so-anyone-ever-look-into-cats-that-live-30-years.363354/

Whenever my mom complains about feeding the dog "people food" I show her this and tell her to grow up.

Cats and dogs are both omnivores, their systems can handle a lot of different foods, they just need to be moderated, since dogs and cats are way smaller than humans and need smaller serving sizes. Take chocolate. Small bits of chocolate are fine for dogs. What kills them is when the mutherfuckers eat a whole chocolate cake off the counter and then their heart explodes.

My dog likes it when I murder the neighbors and feed her their flesh, don't tell me I can't serve her human food, oi (THIS IS A JOKE I DO NOT FEED MY DOG MY NEIGHBOR'S FLESH WORSTGEN)

:risiup:

The donut was what concerned me, that Chinese food was gooooooooooooooooooood

not like oda being doing great interaction on SHs with themselves

also any screrentime with those trahs samurai is wasted

dude managed to make samurai ASS

because he never wanted her to join?
Sooooooooooooooo many issues with Wano are solved if Yamato is introduced as a prisoner in Udon and meets Luffy there.
Yes and replace that fishman/kappa guy with Yamato.