Questions & Mysteries The God Valley "Incident" . What the World Goverment ,really tried to Cover up.

Fellow WG users,
It’s Darkest‘s Theory time ,once again i use my 2 remaining brain cells ,and try to piece things together.

Since 1096 came out ,i had some thoughts about what really happened on God Valley,and why Saturn is a keyfigure in potentially solving this .
Thanks‘s @Admiral Maynard for telling me i should make a thread about it

Overview of the different parts of the theory.

1. So what do we know about God Valley?
  2. What "really" happened on God Valley .
    Masters of Cover Up‘s
  3. Rocks true Intentions and Saturns Role during God Valley

So what do we know about God Valley?

Not much actually :peperain:

Basically what Sengoku told us in Chapter 957 "Ultimate" ,and now what we learned in Kumas FB.

Some panels for some quick summary .

Mind ,Sengoku was not present he only can tell what he was told about God Valley.
Maybe he knows more ,but didn‘t tell those lower ranking Marines .

Sengoku labeled Rocks as "terrorist",who broke to many taboos in his pursuit of becoming "King of the World".
This will become a important a bit later.

What "really" happened on God Valley.
Masters of Cover Up‘s.

We all know the World Goverment ,with the help of Morgans (who is also mentioned in 1096) are the King‘s of Cover ups ,if Morgans plays along ofc.

So without further ado …

Rocks true Intentions and Saturns Role during God Valley

What if ,Rocks was not the "terrorist" ,who tried to take over the world as the WG let‘s everyone believe.

During the God Valley incident Rocks,Roger and Garp meet Saturn ,and that‘s where things went bad for everyone .

From what we know now Rocks pirates suffered a great defeat ,and we don‘t know if Roger gained anything from this as well.

If we think about it Saturn was present where the most powerful Pirates of that time gathered on one Island ,and he got out there alive while Rocks died .
The leader of the most powerful Pirategroup of that time.
Saturn could be a monster ,but that‘s something for the battledome .

If they fought Saturn ,he probably transformed.
Saturn is able to transform into an Ushi Oni ,and can kill people when they make eye contact with him.

Note on that:
Saturn from what we know now is not the type to care for anyone else.
Called the Marines "insects".

This must have caused major causalities for the citizens ,slaves and CD‘s as well.
That‘s why it‘s reported Roger and Garp saved the CD‘s and Slaves because if they would not have done that ,innocent people would have died as well.

Roger,Garp and Rocks might have joined forces temporally to take on Saturn ,and during this Rocks died.

Now about Sengoku‘s quote from above.

Nothing is easier than framing a dead person for something ,and label him as a terrorist who tried to take over the world by killing Saturn one of the leaders of the world.

Sure we still don‘t know what brought the Roger Pirates and Rocks Pirates to God Valley ,there Main Goal so to speak.
Both parties might have fought each other before they encountered Saturn .

I know you might be thinking
"Darkest ,why doesn‘t anyone of the present people tell the truth of what happened ,that day?"

Good Question

Because of this .
Nobody who was present talks about it.

During this recent chapter are some quotes of Whitebeard and the others about Rocks are interesting as well .

or this panel where BM talks about him.

This doesn‘t seem like Rocks is a bad guy ,it kinda reminds me of how otheres describe Luffy sometimes.
Rushing ahead,losing sight of the main goal ,idiot etc …
Just a thought of me.

Reminder this Theory is a stretch ,it could turn out to be completely wrong ,and has gaps because of the few informations we got about God Valley .

Still hope ,you enjoyed reading it .

Please share your thoughts or critics about it. .

Tags for Users who might have interest in this.

Last edited:
One caveat - if Garp teamed up with Roger and Rocks to fight Saturn, why was he allowed to remain a Marine afterwards?

Saturn isn't a very forgiving person - he killed a marine that just looked at him.
If somebody outright fought him, he would sign his death sentence.

(and keep in mind, before God Valley, Garp was just a strong Marine. Not yet the Hero)

S

Sasaki Kojirō

One caveat - if Garp teamed up with Roger and Rocks to fight Saturn, why was he allowed to remain a Marine afterwards?

Saturn isn't a very forgiving person - he killed a marine that just looked at him.

(and keep in mind, before God Valley, Garp was just a strong Marine. Not yet the Hero)
Garp became famous after falsely taking credit for single-handedly defeating the Rocks Pirates, and his name began to resonate throughout the world. In summary, he became an attractive figure to the people and a reference, potentially leading to an increase in enlistments in the Marines, with Garp serving as an inspiration to them. This, in turn, benefited the World Government, with the Marines representing the external face of the World Government's power.

I think Kong comments on this when Garp and Sengoku request their retirements. However, I doubt that Garp directly confronted Saturn.

Great thread as usual @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

I wonder if Roger contracted his disease by getting poisoned by Saturn?
Thank you,could be if Saturn is revealed to have this power same as the real Yokai .

Tbh this came to my mind while writting this ,but i was to deep to go back :milaugh:

Only explanation i have for this is ,same as Smoker was given the credit in Alabasta.
Smoker was the only high Marine present ,and they needed someone in the Marines to give credit for defeating Crocodile.
Smoker was used for WG propaganda ,to strenghten the trust in the Marines from the worlds point of view.

Same could have happened to Garp at God Valley.

Thank you,could be if Saturn is revealed to have this power same as the real Yokai .

Tbh this came to my mind while writting this ,but i was to deep to go back :milaugh:

Only explanation i have for this is ,same as Smoker was given the credit in Alabasta.
Smoker was the only high Marine present ,and they needed someone in the Marines to give credit for defeating Crocodile.
Smoker was used for WG propaganda ,to strenghten the trust in the Marines from the worlds point of view.

I get giving him credit...if he didn't fight Saturn beforehand lol
Saturn wouldn't let that slide, we already saw it.

I think Rocks knows there was secret Ruler . I am certain Imu was guest to this event .

Rocks fought Imu and lost . Garp may have fought Rocks but he never really defeated or killed him.

Hero of Marines was just propaganda tool created by Goroseis to hide real truth about Imu.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, Garp became known as a hero when he "single-handedly defeated the Rocks Pirates," but in reality, the part where he teamed up with Roger, where all of Roger's pirates were present on the island, along with the Celestial Dragons, the Gorosei, and other pirates, etc., is mentioned by Sengoku as never having been disclosed. The world thinks that Garp did it all by himself. LOL.

At least Xebec is being better than Garp and Sengoku who are pure hypocrites. Muh justice but turning their eyes when their bosses perform world-wide slavery and genocide for fun.

Garp when Garling and other Celestial Dragon legit perform hunger games: I sleep.

Garp when Roger suddenly comes: OMG I HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY! I better protect them so that they can still keep their genocide game!!

Btw nice theory @DarkestKnightofSpoilers

Exactly,

WG covered up CD being the evil guys by framing Rocks pirates :
  • Taboo things : Hunting and killing villains
  • Saturn being cruel
  • Stealing treasure from Beehive then pretending that Rocks came to do then wrong for nothing

Fellow WG users,
It’s Darkest‘s Theory time ,once again i use my 2 remaining brain cells ,and try to piece things together.

Since 1096 came out ,i had some thoughts about what really happened on God Valley,and why Saturn is a keyfigure in potentially solving this .

Masters of Cover Up‘s

Basically what Sengoku told us in Chapter 957 "Ultimate" ,and now what we learned in Kumas FB.

Mind ,Sengoku was not present he only can tell what he was told about God Valley.

Sengoku labeled Rocks as "terrorist",who broke to many taboos in his pursuit of becoming "King of the World".

Masters of Cover Up‘s.

We all know the World Goverment ,with the help of Morgans (who is also mentioned in 1096) are the King‘s of Cover ups ,if Morgans plays along ofc.

So without further ado …

What if ,Rocks was not the "terrorist" ,who tried to take over the world as the WG let‘s everyone believe.

During the God Valley incident Rocks,Roger and Garp meet Saturn ,and that‘s where things went bad for everyone .

From what we know now Rocks pirates suffered a great defeat ,and we don‘t know if Roger gained anything from this as well.

If we think about it Saturn was present where the most powerful Pirates of that time gathered on one Island ,and he got out there alive while Rocks died .

Saturn is able to transform into an Ushi Oni ,and can kill people when they make eye contact with him.

Called the Marines insects
This must have caused major causalities for the citizens ,slaves and CD‘s as well.
That‘s why it‘s reported Roger and Garp saved the CD‘s and Slaves because if they would not have done that ,innocent people would have died as well.

Roger,Garp and Rocks might have joined forces temporally to take on Saturn ,and during this Rocks died.

Nothing is easier than framing a dead person for something ,and label him as a terrorist who tried to take over the world by killing Saturn one of the leaders of the world.

Sure we still don‘t know what brought the Roger Pirates and Rocks Pirates to God Valley ,there Main Goal so to speak.

"Darkest ,why doesn‘t anyone of the present people tell the truth of what happened ,that day?"

Good Question

Because of this .

During this recent chapter are some quotes of Whitebeard and the others about Rocks are interesting as well .

This doesn‘t seem like Rocks is a bad guy ,it kinda reminds me of how otheres describe Luffy sometimes.
Just a thought of me.

Reminder this Theory is a stretch ,it could turn out to be completely wrong ,and has gaps because of the few informations we got about God Valley .

It all makes sense now
Roger is Saint Shanks’ foster father
Garp prolly Saint Charlos foster father
:hope:

At least Xebec is being better than Garp and Sengoku who are pure hypocrites. Muh justice but turning their eyes when their bosses perform world-wide slavery and genocide for fun.

Garp when Garling and other Celestial Dragon legit perform hunger games: I sleep.

Garp when Roger suddenly comes: OMG I HAVE TO ACT QUICKLY! I better protect them so that they can still keep their genocide game!!

Btw nice theory @DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Definately I think there has to be madness behind Garp why he choose to be with Marine knowing about God Valley.

I suspect Dragon created Revoltionary army after God Valley Incident , following chapter in Kuma’s flashback should add in.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Fellow WG users,

Masters of Cover Up‘s

Masters of Cover Up‘s.

So without further ado …

Called the Marines insects

Good Question

Because of this .

Just a thought of me.

Mid theory.
Cringe