Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Friendly reminder that Kuma's flashback got offscreened in the end
:saden:
This one is actually good. No one fucking cares about another character being molested by CDs.

Everyone and their mothers in One Piece have this backstory. Move on.

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
@TheKnightOfTheSea that scythe video is actually pretty awesome. Itโ€™s making me consider a scythe run. Lol
Yeah. I would probably consider doing one in every single soulsborne game except for DS1 just because of the lack of options lol

Seth

โ€Ž
Fuck Kuma and his bitch ass daughter but the hack literally wasted 10 chapters just to offscreen it
That's Loda for you.

Oh and don't expect to get Kizaru hype. If Kizaru makes it to Egghead this calendar year for us, it won't be a battle for the ages because Oda literally introduces a time-ticking bomb plotline again.

Seth

โ€Ž
Most mangaka's are pervs
Post automatically merged:

Soul Eater deserves a new Anime
Especially after that fucking revelation from the end of Fire Force. I still can't wrap my head around this to this day.

Seth

โ€Ž
I lost my interest but read the ending because of Soul Eater

I have every single volume of Soul Eater at home
I sold my kidney for it but it was worth it
:milaugh:

I love the black edition for the Fire Force volumes, looks so raw:blobevil:

Bad thread to do it on, always dead at this time of week
Sigh... :josad:

Friendly reminder that Kuma's flashback got offscreened in the end
Nice profile pic, you have good taste, my friend. Best one of three new Vice-Admirals.

Well, Kuma's flashback will come later IMO via Bonney or Kuma (while he completes his mission or someone who battles him explaining about his special race).

I feel this flashback is somehow important to the history (and we still didn't know which one is Kuma's special race).

Last edited: