Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Goat, how much did you enjoy the Sanjitution chapter? I even asked AL to unban you for a few hours so you could revel in it:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Legendary. I swear if Lethal tries hard, if I heard him without looking at the video I would tell you it's Flair going nuts again.
That reminds me of a clip of LA Knight (YEAH) talking about a show he did with the Rock.

He was watching an episode with his gf ig, and somebody was talking but neither him nor the Rock were on screen and even Knight couldn't tell who was speaking lol

WZ probably gave birth to "E-Federation" stuff I see all over facebook groups.

Essay promos were indeed the best lmao.
Omfg E-Fed days. Ngl I was the world champ in a few of those mini 80-100 members' one. In larger ones, it was all favoritism. Those 16-17 year old memories are funny when I recall them. :kobeha:

People were just recycling Stone cold's gimmick(basically every top wrestler's gimmick) most of the time. There were Ministry rip offs too. There were people who had all the time in the world that even filmed their promos. :suresure: People back then cried, seethed and malded like losers over E-wrestling.

"No one likes Cody, no one will cheer for him".

Fans religiously singing his theme as much as Seth's.

Also Cody hit Cena numbers with the merch.

Davey boy... I think ur fucked.
People are wating Cody to dethrone reigns more than Sami. See Sami now, compare his reactions with Cody.
Cody is carrying WWE when Roman isn't around, man. He is not a boring face that Vince usually shoved in the fans' mouth. Kids, teens, adults, oldies everyone likes him. Just tell me how he is fighting every week on two shows, also one week before WM and getting the same reactions is "no one liking Cody" DM is a dotard.

Goat, how much did you enjoy the Sanjitution chapter?
It's funny that whenever I'm not around, suddenly Oda dropped peak Sanji chapters.

I really enjoyed chapter 1077 (Sanji's birthday chapter) and his speech was very funny. OPScans did a good job with the Sanji Constitution/Sanji Kingdom translations.

TCB kinda ruin it with the whole "decrees" but whatever.

I think Sanji's shirt "Kill two birds with one stone" in the color spread was for the moment of Sanji kicking S-Shark and saving Nami at the same time.

What I don't like is that it hints towards Evil Sanji which is one of the two Sanji theories that I absolutely hate (along with Lunarian Sanji theory) but if it's just Sanji being arrogant and cocky then it's all good.

Then Chapter 1078 delivered again with Sanji taking S-Shark's punch to the face and it didn't even budge his cigarette lmao.

If you follow me on Fanverse forum, I was amazed and posted some memes there lol.

What's more funny is that after Sanji taking the punch, Oda transition the chapter to Luffy and Zoro struggling/huffing against Seraphims.

I was like, "Nah, ain't no way Oda just give Sanji a 'W' while giving Luffy and Zoro 'Ls' in the same chapter lmao."

But yeah, Oda peaked out with the recent chapters and I'm looking forward for more great upcoming chapters.

Cody basically bumped and dumped AEW and used them as a way to convince The WWE he's Main Event Material.

Funny thing is that the Elite did the exact same thing to NJPW, but Meltzer didn't care and defended them but can't handle getting a taste of his own medicine
It's Punk's and Cody's fault for not having a Meltzer named move in their arsenal, fed mark

It's funny that whenever I'm not around, suddenly Oda dropped peak Sanji chapters.

I really enjoyed chapter 1077 (Sanji's birthday chapter) and his speech was very funny. OPScans did a good job with the Sanji Constitution/Sanji Kingdom translations.

TCB kinda ruin it with the whole "decrees" but whatever.

I think Sanji's shirt "Kill two birds with one stone" in the color spread was for the moment of Sanji kicking S-Shark and saving Nami at the same time.

What I don't like is that it hints towards Evil Sanji which is one of the two Sanji theories that I absolutely hate (along with Lunarian Sanji theory) but if it's just Sanji being arrogant and cocky then it's all good.

Then Chapter 1078 delivered again with Sanji taking S-Shark's punch to the face and it didn't even budge his cigarette lmao.

If you follow me on Fanverse forum, I was amazed and posted some memes there lol.

What's more funny is that after Sanji taking the punch, Oda transition the chapter to Luffy and Zoro struggling/huffing against Seraphims.

I was like, "Nah, ain't no way Oda just give Sanji a 'W' while giving Luffy and Zoro 'Ls' in the same chapter lmao."

But yeah, Oda peaked out with the recent chapters and I'm looking forward for more great upcoming chapters.
I'm afraid denizens of Sanjiland will have to wait years for Oda to smile upon them again:josad:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Cody basically bumped and dumped AEW and used them as a way to convince The WWE he's Main Event Material.

Funny thing is that the Elite did the exact same thing to NJPW, but Meltzer didn't care and defended them but can't handle getting a taste of his own medicine
Cody did God's work on the indies prior to the start of AEW. AEW launch was his test as a promotor/executive. He shaped his gimmick before the launch of AEW. Going into All In he was reformed as a wrestler already. The road was not a bed of roses but he eventually got there.

He helped to shape a new wave of wrestlers who now you can consider "AEW originals" while Jericho was busy burying talent and getting everything for himself. As much as I like few feuds and I understood that they needed promotion, it was pretty much WWE originals ball hogging the title until Omega won it.

Sammy Guevara, now a bottomless feeder was one of the hottest acts in AEW while feuding with Cody, Miro and etc...

Darby Allin, look above.

MJ fucking F, started on Dark with Max Caster and rose to the main event. His breakout moments were feud with Cody, Jericho and 1st feud with Moxley.

Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter.

All of them were scouted by Cody and brought in to develop.

Cody even excluded himself from the main title picture because he thought it was inappropriate for his position as EVP wheras the other three were busy title hogging Main title, Tag Team titles and even created a Trios titles for themselves:milaugh:

Cody earned every fucking bit of his current WWE push, the only thing I would change is the moment he entered the Royal Rumble but that was dictated due to his first time back in the ring since recovery.

Last edited:
Cody did God's work on the indies prior to the start of AEW. AEW launch was his test as a promotor/executive. He shaped his gimmick before the launch of AEW. Going into All In he was reformed as a wrestler already. The road was not a bed of roses but he eventually got there.

He helped shaped a new wave of wrestler who now you can consider "AEW originals" while Jericho was busy burying talent and getting everything for himself. As much as I like few feuds and I understood that they needed promotion, it was pretty much WWE originals ball hogging the title until Omega won it.

Sammy Guevara, now a bottomless feeder was one of the hottest acts in AEW while feuding with Cody, Miro and etc...

Darby Allin, look above.

MJ fucking F, started on Dark with Max Caster and rose to the main event. His breakout moments were feud with Cody, Jericho and 1st feud with Moxley.

Thunder Rosa, Britt Baker and Jamie Hayter.

All of them were scouted by Cody and brought in to develop.

Cody even excluded himself from the main title picture because he thought it was inappropriate for his position as EVP wheras the other three were busy title hogging Main title, Tag Team titles and even created a Trios titles for themselves:milaugh:

Cody earned every fucking bit of his current WWE push, the only thing I would change is the moment he entered the Royal Rumble but that was dictated due to his first time back in the ring since recovery.
W