Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No. What I posted was a clean 1vs 1 against Luffy. Also all the scabbards lost to Kaido 1 vs 1. Even Sulong Inu and Neko
Not really. It was a group fight.

Luffy vs Kaido wasn't a one fight. It was a few rounds of the same fight.

If Kaido put down Luffy for good there would be no victorious raid for alliance.

Not really. It was a group fight.

Luffy vs Kaido wasn't a one fight. It was a few rounds of the same fight.

If Kaido put down Luffy for good there would be no victorious raid for alliance.
The fact remains. Kaido defeated the scabbards the moment they attacked him individually. So yes.

Also Kaido defeated Luffy with Adv CoC 1 vs 1. The best performance for any Top tier against Luffy.

Luffy was rescued by Law's crew and Kaido let him go

Green Bull vs King, Queen, and Scabbards - Slide Show

Green Bull getting burnt by Momo and COC’d by Shanks - 4k 60 fps Sakuga + 5 minutes of additional content where GB twerks around
:josad:
I don’t know I think Aramaki’s goofy scene after Shanks full power CoC blasted him from the back is still better than Oden being deceived by Orochi into becoming a certified twerker for 5 looong fuckin years
And to think this twerker is the same man who gave Crydo a forever lasting PTSD
:risicheck:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I find Tejas funny because he claims to be a doctor.

I just imagine him negligently letting a patient bleed out while furiously slandering the admirals online it’s an amusing image
:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

If he was treating a Navy Seal he would think for a minute and his head would only ring for "NAVY NAVY NAVY" he'd immediately think t hat the patient is Admiral fan and let him bleed out.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The fact remains. Kaido defeated the scabbards the moment they attacked him individually. So yes.

Also Kaido defeated Luffy with Adv CoC 1 vs 1. The best performance for any Top tier against Luffy.

Luffy was rescued by Law's crew and Kaido let him go
He didn't finish Luffy tho. That's not a victory.

I know Luffy is the MC but the point stands. Luffy won, no matter how ridiculous and plot armored it was.

Trust me I would love for Kaido to win and raid to fail.

I don't think so it's Tejas who claims to be a doctor.
It's someone else.
:endthis:
I am an Orthopedic surgeon
Post automatically merged:

He didn't finish Luffy tho. That's not a victory.

I know Luffy is the MC but the point stands. Luffy won, no matter how ridiculous and plot armored it was.

Trust me I would love for Kaido to win and raid to fail.
Which did fail but df was retconned by Oda