Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Going to be honest
While I did believe he wouldn't get physically defeated because that would make no sense, I was kind of wary of something bad happening to Ryokugyu due to the fact
1)He was completely alone in an uknown territories against an allliance that defeated 2 emperors + crew
2)His personality. Asking to get humbled.

That's why I got tricked by some ridiculous spoilers like Momo "mortally wounding" Ryokugyu

I feel much more relaxed with Kizaru.

Going to be honest
While I did believe he wouldn't get physically defeated because that would make no sense, I was kind of wary of something bad happening to Ryokugyu due to the fact
1)He was completely alone in an uknown territories against an allliance that defeated 2 emperors + crew

That's why I got tricked by some ridiculous spoilers like Momo "mortally wounding" Ryokugyu

Sounds like you’re ready. I’m ready too.

Are they ready?

Oda showing that Kizaru was sarcastic last chapter by making Doberman the actual corporate slave while Kizaru is willing to talk back (respectfully) to his employer to stick to his ideals and respect his friend decision to oppose them instead of demeaning him makes me even more happy than Luffy's shivering in fear from Kizaru's power tbh

Going to be honest

Also the fact that Ryokugyu was a minor post arc antagonist meaning he wouldn’t get more than a few chapters while Kizaru is a main arc antagonist, potentially THE main antagonist if Saturn is a Kuma.

So even if Kizaru gets an L to someone with light gloves or gets stalled for a bit by Zoro/Sanji/etc you know he’s going to have multiple chapters of feats to offset it.

Also the fact that Ryokugyu was a minor post arc antagonist meaning he wouldn’t get more than a few chapters while Kizaru is a main arc antagonist, potentially THE main antagonist if Saturn is a Kuma.

So even if Kizaru gets an L to someone with light gloves or gets stalled for a bit by Zoro/Sanji/etc you know he’s going to have multiple chapters of feats to offset it.
^Exactly my point. I think people bringing Ryo as a reason why we shouldn't get hyped are just being overly cautious tbh.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oda hinting Ryokugyu having a tragic past that will be featured in the manga (since he did not actually explain his backstory the SBS ) is a good sign for Ryo's future too @EmperorKinyagi. I think Oda made him extra douchey in Wano for the Film Red promo to be more effective.
yeah he has the same backstory as the movie aramaki that inspired him
Post automatically merged:

Ghost rider solos with penance stare