Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Was playing Scarlet and Violet earlier today, using the sandwich + outbreak method to grind out a shiny Gallade, not only did I nail it but I even got a shiny Pawmi as a bonus. I can definitively say the masuda method is basically out tbh.

With the exception of the starters or Spiritomb there's really not a reason to use outbreaks, as your odds are way better, and it's less ya boring...

When I was posting my shiny journey in the thread, I noted that most of them came from sandwiches, so I’ve BEEN knowing this…but yeah, fuck the Masuda method, I don’t have the patience for that one; the outbreaks take a long time, but they usually pay off for me :luuh:

God Valley and Figarland, very interesting

i thought it was gonna be more about Kuma and Bonney, so i'm interested to see how we go from that to God Valley and Figarland

Shiki (and Ochoku/Silver Axe) kind of annoy me lol. Rocks obvious will be relevant later, but its funny to me Ochoku got mentioned twice and even is central to an event we never see with Blackbeard, Law and Koby lol.

Then theres just Shiki being mentioned even after Strong World.
I wonder if there are any more Rox members because Stussy was notmentioned by Sengoku but she was also a part of Rocks

Last edited: