Google translate :
* Title "Tower"
* Quinn's monologue about Sanji, who can't use the sword
Quinn: Once upon a time, Jersey said it!!
An "exoskeleton" for humans...!! Unusual “resilience”...!! 「Strength」...!!
And "the heart of ice" that doesn't feel anything!!!
* Sanji is perplexed by the change in her body and leaves the seat asking for time to think.
Quinn chases after Sanji and encourages her to wear a combat suit.
* Scene transition, a kid with a headache and on the verge of being beaten by a big mom
Kid, Law v.s Big Mom some battle scenes
* Cutaway, Killer v.s Hawkins
Kidd's head pain was caused by a headbutt by Hawkins.
There are a lot of conversations about this and that, but the killer has two questions..
Killer: If you take unnecessary damage, where does that damage go?
Hawkins: All the damage I take goes to the Kid.
* Snatch Hawkins' left arm to the killer
Hawkins: Why was my arm amputated? Damage is all...
Killer: Kid doesn't have a left arm
How many lives will you save if you remove Kid's straw doll...!?
Hawkins: Congratulations...!! That's the last.
* Hawkins draws a card called "Tower"
Over and over again about drawing cards related to the title.. Hawkins Defeat
"Tower" means "collapse of old things" hidden meaning "new road"
Killer: Go, partner!!
* No break in the next issue